Heart-to-Heart by the Pool - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Very beautifully writtn.
luvd it!!
BRAVO!! GREAT JOB  YAAR.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Great post! It went a little something EXACTLY like that! :)
Awesome.πŸ‘ Explains everything so perfectly.⭐️

Hi Smitar,

Apologies for posting late - been busy all day! 

A superb interpretation of the episode - your take is so analytical and observant and just adds to my understanding of the episode, having only just watched it Online. I like the little summaries as to 'thoughts' as well - they contributed to my immense enjoyment of your excellent post.

Thanks! πŸ˜Š

Saj.

wooww nice 
Arnav feelings  so cute 
your an awesome writer ..loved reading your os ss and post..

Thank you 
-Gautami, arshi93,  garlic, MrDarcyfan,  anita_21492, zafi, DTeacher: Thank u for liking the post so much. It feels great to write for appreciative readers.

Arnav speaks so little that we have the freedom to interpret his looks whichever way we wantπŸ˜†. So I gave him the thoughts I wanted him to have..ha..ha..

trinaroy, siva2901, pranatim: Thank u for the encouragement! It makes me want to write more!
Loved your take. You write skillfully. Do keep writing more!