Heart-to-Heart by the Pool - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tinsel

Beautiful๐Ÿ‘
Thank u. Glad u enjoyed it!
Lovely scene description Smita. You inserted words, clearly explaining the ongoing debate and emotions in the characters' minds.
Originally posted by mommamia

Please do write some OS on this.. it will be awesome.. What the hell was he doing so early in the morning in Gupta house.. my feeling is he was there to apologise to Payal for yesterday's incidence as it happend on her engagement day. True gentleman.. And this sanka devi had to do all this..
I am hoping that there will be more meaty stuff by the end of the week. I need inspiration...CVs, are u listening?...in the form of lots of Rabba Ves before writing an OS๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by xsumi

i know
it was just amazing
he felt the tears in khushi's eyes 2day
love arshi
xxx
Glad u enjoyed it!๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Lovely scene description Smita. You inserted words, clearly explaining the ongoing debate and emotions in the characters' minds.
So pleased that u liked it! Thanx!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
awesome you got the emotion and arnav perfectly that exactly what  happened when he found out her engagement was broken his whole demeanor change you could see the sign of relief on his face he was happy and then asr took over lovely post perfect 
Edited by dumas - 12 years ago
Originally posted by dumas

awesome you got the emotion and arnav perfectly that exactly what  happened when he found out her engagement was broken his whole demeanor change you could see the sign of relief on his face he was happy and then asr took over lovely post perfect 
Thanx! So happy that u liked it!
Excellent!!Loved ur post!!
Originally posted by zonera1

Excellent!!Loved ur post!!
Thanks a bunch!๐Ÿ˜†
Smitar,that was one wonderful hilarious post.Gosh if I think about all extra dialogues u put in there and re watch the scene,its double dhamaka yaar.Loved it