Posted: 12 years ago
Arnav dragged his eyes away from the enchanting picture she made with great difficulty, & focused on the guest who had appeared to congratulate him. When he had dealt with a couple of intruders, he turned to see her march over to him and stare at him with wide, frank eyes.

"Khushi, tum is tarah kyun dekh..." (Does she want to tell me something..or comfort me...?)

She cut in (Tell me about it), & said in a low voice,
"You have proved once again that u are Arnav Singh Raizada. U are smiling after what you have done to Lavanyaji, but have you seen how upset she is?"
"Khushi, u have no idea what happened." (How do I make her understand? I have just saved La & myself from making the biggest mistake of our lives.)
"When u are involved, it does not take a lot of thought to figure out what must have taken place."

Arnav clenched his jaw & looked at the guests milling around. He then did what he had been wanting to do for a long time. He caught hold of her arm and dragged her into his lair, by the pool.

"Let go! What are u doing?"
"There is no need for you to talk of a situation u know nothing about.", he fumed. (Why does she always think the worst of me?)

"Zaroorat he!. You have to tell me what excuse you came up with
this time to break Lavanyaji's heart..." (Damn! She figured out that my lies on Diwali night were all excuses to push her away from me. She thinks I have done the same to La...Damn & double damn. I hurt her so much...)

"Tell me.. Or did you think that no one will ask you..."
"Khushi, listen to what I have to tell you..." (No more misunderstandings between us. Let me clear it up once & for all.)

"No, I won't listen to you...(Hello, I am trying to explain the inexplicable here. And I am ASR. I don't explain ever, not even to my family. So why can't you listen when I am willing to bend my rules for u?)...You were right when you said that you don't understand bhavana/ feelings." Arnav slid his glance away from her eyes. (I do...I do..Why else do I have to hide my eyes from you most of the time?)

"You understand only the language of money & power." (S***, did I really say that to her?)

"So tell me, Mr. Raizada, what have you gained by breaking Lavanyaji's heart, by breaking this relationship?"
Arnav lifted his eyes and looked at her uncomprehending face. (You are my gain, my profit. The freedom to dream about you, the right to worry about you...I have regained them. You can bury your head in the sand. I can't. I won't.)
"Do you have any idea how a girl feels when her engagement breaks?" (Why is she saying this? Why is she so hurt? Did her sagai...be still my heart!)

"
Do you know what it feels like when a boy who is to become a part of your life & ur family (Go on...but she is so upset) reveals his true face in front of you (Yes! I knew something was wrong! But..but she is so sad) and breaks your trust into little pieces?" (Thank you, Devi Maiyya. So that's why she was so upset the other day. Finally, a light at the end of the dark tunnel...but she is so unhappy. God, I did the same to her on Diwali night..showed her a piece of heaven, & then thrust her into hell. Dammit!)

"So how can I believe in anyone?" (Am I just anyone to u? My arms, shoulders etc are available, u know, if u want to cry...Arnav, don't show your relief.)

"You won't understand...(No, darling. U don't understand why I am doing all this...)..how it feels when ones engagement breaks...when trust & faith are lost..."
(Softly...softly. Keep in character. Find out what happened to the rat who dared to put his ring on her finger. It has to be got out of her now. She won't talk about it once she gains control over her feelings. She has to be roused to anger.)

An Arnav at peace with himself, tamping down the joy rising in his heart, says to lead her on,

"Aur Tum Samajh Sakti Ho?"

"Ha, han, hum samajh sakte hein, kyonki hamara rishta toota he, hamare dil ko dhees pahoonchi he..." (YES! She is free. I am free. Yippeee...Finally the pain in my chest is gone. I can breathe again. Who is that son of a...? Just give me a minute with him...Khushi, you couldn't leave me, could you? Just as I couldn't become Lavanya's.). His eyes shone with suppressed happiness, his heart feeling light and full of hope.

What have I done?, Khushi thought. He Devi Maiyya, what have I just told him? The look in his eyes, like a tiger on prowl...I could have said anything else...why did I have to tell him about the broken sagai? I tried so hard to hide it from him, & then blurted it out myself. Khushi, u are ur own worst enemy...

But then he saw the pain in her eyes."Khushi..Khushi, why didn't u tell me... How did all this happen?"
"I don't want to talk about this." (Huh, she is talking like me. Talk about a quick learner...)

Time to leave, Khushi. You have done enough damage for today. U came to scold him for hurting Lavanyaji, and ... She wiped her tears, and turned and left the poolside as fast as she could.
Arnav was left by the pool with her name on his lips & hope in his heart.

Edited by smitar - 12 years ago
thanks for explaining the scenes in detail
loveddd it!!  brilliant as always! love reading ur posts ..:-D
Smitha its like you had a probe in your hand which tells you the inner thoughts and you just put it on Arnav and Khushi and voila.. got all their inner feelings.. Beautiful beautiful and plain beautiful analysis my friend.. The way Arnav said Aur tum samaj sakthi ho.. he knew something was amiss here and if she reverts back to her controlled self(πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† what am I saying and that too Khushi..) she will not tell me.. so keep the momentum my boy.. and than she said it. The most awaited thing in the world for Arnav. Now she is all mine and I can pursue her...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Originally posted by mommamia

Smitha its like you had a probe in your hand which tells you the inner thoughts and you just put it on Arnav and Khushi and voila.. got all their inner feelings.. Beautiful beautiful and plain beautiful analysis my friend.. The way Arnav said Aur tum samaj sakthi ho.. he knew something was amiss here and if she reverts back to her controlled self(πŸ˜† what am I saying and that too Khushi..) she will not tell me.. so keep the momentum my boy.. and than she said it. The most awaited thing in the world for Arnav. Now she is all mine and I can pursue her...πŸ˜›
I am free. U are free. Let the fun beginπŸ˜‰, seems to be his line...ha..ha..Thanks for reading & commenting on this.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by reyabear

Loved it! :D
Thanx a million!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by zainza

thanks for explaining the scenes in detail
I am sure another 100 interpretations are possible. This is just my take on things while waiting eagerly for the bathroom scene.πŸ˜† Thanx for reading it & commenting.
Edited by smitar - 12 years ago
Originally posted by smitar

I am free. U are free. Let the fun beginπŸ˜‰, seems to be his line...ha..ha..Thanks for reading & commenting on this.πŸ˜†
Please do write some OS on this.. it will be awesome.. What the hell was he doing so early in the morning in Gupta house.. my feeling is he was there to apologise to Payal for yesterday's incidence as it happend on her engagement day. True gentleman.. And this sanka devi had to do all this..
Originally posted by an33sha

loveddd it!!  brilliant as always! love reading ur posts ..:-D
Thank u! It feels so good to be appreciatedπŸ˜ƒ
i know
it was just amazing
he felt the tears in khushi's eyes 2day
love arshi
xxx