Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Misti's thoughts 20th december 2011 (Page 2)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiHa24

Misti i liked yesterday's episode!!!
it was good!
liked R/K's mocking! and liked most of her dialogues!!

And i think Rubina was excellent as R/K yesterday! she was different yesterday! little bit stern in her voice, mocking way!!!

I liked the scene of Dev and Virat!
after long time he got something to say other than Bak's convo in it!!!
but anyways he did end his convo with Bak's name, but didnt mind much him saying it!!

Ya!! even i got the feeling that Bak-Rohan are gonna tied up!!!

i was laughing so hard at the the Makhan scene of Dev and R/K!!LOL
Dev asking that she doesnt have the ehsaas anymore!!  i was thinking  Dev babu apne aap se poch kar dekhiye??LOL   btw he was very cute in this scene!!  aisa laga kithne din ho gaye Dev ko hasi mazzak mein dekhkar!!

btw why was Bak limping??
and i didnt understand what u wrote about R/K comparing urmilla to...? cant even get what was the dialogue in the scene!!

NiHa I did not mention anything about Rubina because she has been consistently maitaining excellent standard regarding her acting as R/K. Her voice modulations, tone everything was very good yesterday but I cannot say the same things about most of the dialogues that were given to her...some were good but not all.

About the R/K comparing to Urmila part...Barkha has always managed to get her mother do what she wants...and her mother being weak has usually supported her, otherwise no mother would have said yes to her daughter getting married to a guy who is madly in love with someone else.Now Urmila under the influence of R/K is saying no to Barkha and is pressurising her to get married...so Barkha does not have the support of her mother, the support that she always had in her life. R/K is letting Barkha know that this loss of support that Barkha is feeling now is something what real Radhika might have felt when Barkha turned against her. But to me this is ridiculous...becuase the situations are not similar...Urmilla is pressurising her daughter to get married for her own good...she is not mentally and emotionally abusing Barkha...Real Radhika was horribly abused mentally and emotionally by Barkha...she had no one in her corner...she was close to a mental breakdown and was completely broken. So to me there is no similarity in the situations.

Barkha's limping is I think to show the after effects of that accident.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenNiHa24

NiHa24 IF-Rockerz
NiHa24
NiHa24

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by NiHa24

Misti i liked yesterday's episode!!!
it was good!
liked R/K's mocking! and liked most of her dialogues!!

And i think Rubina was excellent as R/K yesterday! she was different yesterday! little bit stern in her voice, mocking way!!!

I liked the scene of Dev and Virat!
after long time he got something to say other than Bak's convo in it!!!
but anyways he did end his convo with Bak's name, but didnt mind much him saying it!!

Ya!! even i got the feeling that Bak-Rohan are gonna tied up!!!

i was laughing so hard at the the Makhan scene of Dev and R/K!!LOL
Dev asking that she doesnt have the ehsaas anymore!!  i was thinking  Dev babu apne aap se poch kar dekhiye??LOL   btw he was very cute in this scene!!  aisa laga kithne din ho gaye Dev ko hasi mazzak mein dekhkar!!

btw why was Bak limping??
and i didnt understand what u wrote about R/K comparing urmilla to...? cant even get what was the dialogue in the scene!!

NiHa I did not mention anything about Rubina because she has been consistently maitaining excellent standard regarding her acting as R/K. Her voice modulations, tone everything was very good yesterday but I cannot say the same things about most of the dialogues that were given to her...some were good but not all.

About the R/K comparing to Urmila part...Barkha has always managed to get her mother do what she wants...and her mother being weak has usually supported her, otherwise no mother would have said yes to her daughter getting married to a guy who is madly in love with someone else.Now Urmila under the influence of R/K is saying no to Barkha and is pressurising her to get married...so Barkha does not have the support of her mother, the support that she always had in her life. R/K is letting Barkha know that this loss of support that Barkha is feeling now is something what real Radhika might have felt when Barkha turned against her. But to me this is ridiculous...becuase the situations are not similar...Urmilla is pressurising her daughter to get married for her own good...she is not mentally and emotionally abusing Barkha...Real Radhika was horribly abused mentally and emotionally by Barkha...she had no one in her corner...she was close to a mental breakdown and was completely broken. So to me there is no similarity in the situations.

Barkha's limping is I think to show the after effects of that accident.

Misti i was just saying about R/K!! i liked Rubina's performance very much yesterday! thats why!!!

okay now i get it!! what was the comparision ur talking about!

and comign to the diaogues!!
I dont know i feel that the dialgues given to R/K are better than the Real Kahna!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Misti that is as usual brilliant on with your special touch of humor..i like whn you use extra emoticons for expressions..
i dont have much to say apart from i dont care that i dont care whr this show is going..Normally i see many reasons why a person watches a show (for CB is t obvious for many- just for Avina if i am correct), few prominent ones i can list here:
-to kill some leisure time
- if something is interesting is coming, people tends to see the drama quotient (interesting in TVland is drama)
- Some stories are really good in terms of drama+emotional value that majority such suck into the habit of watching it or
-some watch good quality drama to forget abt the daily harship routine of life and njoy 30 mins in front of tv. forgetting the real world is more brutal and njoy the very show that can bring smile to the faces

for Cb2 i dont see any of the reason why one should come back and see it (no offense for the viewers who love it for the entire package) but for its lead actors. if i come here its just for one reason and thats Avina..if the show is planning to completely sidekick them then i dont plan to stick around...

iam not interested in God vs Demon, i an not interested to see BH hogging the limelight ven if its for her ultimate punishment (if thr is any) process, i dont want dumb chcarters like Padma, Dai nodding on anything, dont want male lead to just to come for few minutes and show his cute smile..his brain not present, never thinking- just a day before given few lines to restore rads as his wife publically but dont want to think the possible reason why a girl who recently told him that she considers him her husband, kept fast for him and now not wanting to marry anyone.
I dont see any logic and just fedup of waiting and hoping for anything extraordinary to come out of all this wait...

Originally posted by misti73

Not writing about everything today just some partsEmbarrassed.

Radhika /kanha was right in censoring Barkha for standing in the temple with bitterness in her heart but I hope her next sentence that she failed in her endeavor regarding frightening the Purohits in losing the RP position since she was putting the fear in them is only restricted to the recent happenings  (I mean Padma realizing that Dev being angry and asking Barkha to leave will create problems and Barkha making use of it). Then Radhika/kanha rightly continues that barkha should stop using people and relations to get things done'..if she continues like this then when she will need help form the same relations, she will not get any help'..and when threatened by Barkha that what will happen if society comes to know that Dev put sindoor on her'. Radhika /kanha retorts that what will happen if people comes to know how all that happened and that she was behind it and that in order to maintain societies demand Radhika gave sindoor from her mang to Barkha but Barkha thought that it is her right (Now I am hoping that Radhika /Kanha said all this to warn Barkha to back off and not to cross her limit, also to let her know to look into her own backyard before she points fingers at others. I am hoping all this from the tone of her voice and her no nonsense approach. I am also hoping that it does not mean that since Barkha engineered the situation regarding Dev putting sindoor in Barkha's mang, this is not Dev's fault and Dev is not responsible for that action. I am also hoping that Radhika /kanha knows that Barkha planned the entire wedding ...well Barkha herself said all that when she made her love declaration, so  Barkha took Dev as hers much before that sindoor fiasco when Radhika took sindoor from her mang and put it in Barkha's)'then the strangest statement which I cannot understand and will need help Embarrassed'. I mean Radhika /kanha saying that whatever Barkha gets she should take'.otherwise Dev, RPtian position and love of the family will be taken from her foreverShocked''..but does that mean that if she does not create anymore problems she will get all these? ShockedHow will she get Bholu!!! ShockedHelp!!!!D'oh (that's me Misti shouting helpEmbarrassed).

HELPPP in chorus...me too wondering the above line..no consisteny even for god is what is dampening the whole track

Then the matchmaking session and dai has got her main job backSilly'that is too check what mood Padma is in and whether she is feeling insecure or notSillyLOL'.See Padma makes the insecure face and dai right on cue picks it up.Silly.dai has never been so attentive about Dev as she is about Padma'D'ohStern Smile'.anyway Padma was right to point out that although Dev and Radhika have said that there is nothing to worry about the RPhiti, they have to let the guy know about the truth before anything happens '.Padma is back to normal now since she has been assured that nothing will happen to her security''and Padma did stand up for real Radhika -Dev's marriage (although in a mild way)..but she did it and was the only one (along with Dev) who told dada that his decision was wrong 'being weak and insecure she only bowed down when dada applied pressure (but she was feeling guilty that Radhika's rights were being snatched) and she completely turned when she realized that her security was at stake'..but I am finding it very amusing that Kanha is all gung ho about arranging the wedding of a would be murderer'LOLthat too one who has tortured and almost managed to kill his favorite discipleD'oh'..'and then Radhika/kanha's eyes fall on Rohan and now she is planning on getting another would be murderer and would be rapist marriedOuch''.now chunnu munnu I can guess where you are taking Radhika /kanha 'but first you spoilt BholuAngry'then you spoilt ChenuOuch and now is it really necessary to spoil Rohan too?OuchOuch Rohan has got such a nice jalebi like brain why do you want to turn it to a marshmallow?Ouch'..kya chuun munnu!'get barkha married to that boogey man na..I mean that friend of hers that she is always talks toBig smile or whoever the mystery man is''.But why were all these purohits sitting or standing in a row and tilting their heads exactly at the right time to show that Barkha has to look at the picturesLOLLOLLOL'.

Padma recently (dont know when but m sure i reead it) telling everyone that Bh is Devs wife but suddenly she is all happy for her shaadi (second as per her?)..now she is all convicned by R/K and has no problem...she should not hav coz she is only concerned abt herself and her darling son...

now my issue is only one with all the characters moving in every direction possible the whole presentation or overall setup looks a disjointed set of scenes to me..quality is lacking and so is plaaning. When Cvs cant handle charcaters they are bringing more (and laid off many good ones BB and viraat...punished severly whr Bh is probably given chance to correct her actions)

Barkha is limping and going round and round in her room talking to her best friend the carrot on the phone, that she wants the package deal which consists of Dev and power and money ''and the carrot has always guided her (has he been guiding her from childhood?Ermm)'' and has helped her and he again has to help her again ...  and why on earth is Radhika /kanha comparing Urmila not siding with Barkha to what real Radhika faced from Barkha?Stern Smile Urmila is not psychologically abusing Barkha , nor has she brought Barkah close to mental breakdown ''Urmila is excursing her right as a mother which she should have done long time back''..so how on earth is it comparable to real Radhika's humiliation and torture? I will accept that Radhika/kanha might just be reminding Barkha but the way the dialogue has been written hints at similarity of situation when none exists.

And the last scene where Radhika/kanha is having the butter and Dev comes and Radhika /kanha is shocked and spills butter on herself and Dev saying that what happened to her ehassas that his Radhika always had regarding him'.well Bholu do you have your ehsaas regarding Radhika?Stern Smile You usually listen to payal and then realize that she is around you? You still have not realized that this person is a bit differentStern Smile'...

Exactly  he cannot point out the differenceOuchConfusedAngryDead

Oh before I forget Virat running away and hitting Barkha was for Virat's realization that it is of no use to tell Dev or anyone that Barkha is the wrong person to trust''because no one will believe him'his past history has taken care of it''.but I am wondering that Virat also proclaimed that he killed RPtian and no one told Dev that? ErmmI mean if someone comes and tells that the RPtian has been injured or harmed won't they pay attention to that?D'oh.. when Virat has openly showed his animosity regarding the RPtian won't they atleast mention it to Dev?D'oh...so no real realisation in Dev yet...

thanks again!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullensigridAngie12misti73

Go to top