Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Misti's thoughts 20th december 2011

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Not writing about everything today just some parts😳.

Radhika /kanha was right in censoring Barkha for standing in the temple with bitterness in her heart but I hope her next sentence that she failed in her endeavor regarding frightening the Purohits in losing the RP position since she was putting the fear in them is only restricted to the recent happenings  (I mean Padma realizing that Dev being angry and asking Barkha to leave will create problems and Barkha making use of it). Then Radhika/kanha rightly continues that barkha should stop using people and relations to get things done…..if she continues like this then when she will need help form the same relations, she will not get any help…..and when threatened by Barkha that what will happen if society comes to know that Dev put sindoor on her…. Radhika /kanha retorts that what will happen if people comes to know how all that happened and that she was behind it and that in order to maintain societies demand Radhika gave sindoor from her mang to Barkha but Barkha thought that it is her right (Now I am hoping that Radhika /Kanha said all this to warn Barkha to back off and not to cross her limit, also to let her know to look into her own backyard before she points fingers at others. I am hoping all this from the tone of her voice and her no nonsense approach. I am also hoping that it does not mean that since Barkha engineered the situation regarding Dev putting sindoor in Barkha's mang, this is not Dev's fault and Dev is not responsible for that action. I am also hoping that Radhika /kanha knows that Barkha planned the entire wedding ...well Barkha herself said all that when she made her love declaration, so  Barkha took Dev as hers much before that sindoor fiasco when Radhika took sindoor from her mang and put it in Barkha's)…then the strangest statement which I cannot understand and will need help 😳…. I mean Radhika /kanha saying that whatever Barkha gets she should take….otherwise Dev, RPtian position and love of the family will be taken from her forever😲😲😲😲😲……..but does that mean that if she does not create anymore problems she will get all these? 😲😲😲😲😲😲How will she get Bholu!!! 😲😲😲😲😲😲Help!!!! (that's me Misti shouting help😳).

Then the matchmaking session and dai has got her main job back🤪…that is too check what mood Padma is in and whether she is feeling insecure or not🤪😆….See Padma makes the insecure face and dai right on cue picks it up.🤪.dai has never been so attentive about Dev as she is about Padma…😳….anyway Padma was right to point out that although Dev and Radhika have said that there is nothing to worry about the RPhiti, they have to let the guy know about the truth before anything happens ….Padma is back to normal now since she has been assured that nothing will happen to her security……and Padma did stand up for real Radhika -Dev's marriage (although in a mild way)..but she did it and was the only one (along with Dev) who told dada that his decision was wrong …being weak and insecure she only bowed down when dada applied pressure (but she was feeling guilty that Radhika's rights were being snatched) and she completely turned when she realized that her security was at stake…..but I am finding it very amusing that Kanha is all gung ho about arranging the wedding of a would be murderer…😆that too one who has tortured and almost managed to kill his favorite disciple…..…and then Radhika/kanha's eyes fall on Rohan and now she is planning on getting another would be murderer and would be rapist married…….now chunnu munnu I can guess where you are taking Radhika /kanha …but first you spoilt Bholu😡…then you spoilt Chenu and now is it really necessary to spoil Rohan too? Rohan has got such a nice jalebi like brain why do you want to turn it to a marshmallow?…..kya chuun munnu!…get barkha married to that boogey man na..I mean that friend of hers that she is always talks to😃 or whoever the mystery man is…….But why were all these purohits sitting or standing in a row and tilting their heads exactly at the right time to show that Barkha has to look at the pictures😆😆😆….

Barkha is limping and going round and round in her room talking to her best friend the carrot on the phone, that she wants the package deal which consists of Dev and power and money ……and the carrot has always guided her (has he been guiding her from childhood?🤔)…… and has helped her and he again has to help her again ...  and why on earth is Radhika /kanha comparing Urmila not siding with Barkha to what real Radhika faced from Barkha?😳 Urmila is not psychologically abusing Barkha , nor has she brought Barkah close to mental breakdown ……Urmila is excursing her right as a mother which she should have done long time back……..so how on earth is it comparable to real Radhika's humiliation and torture? I will accept that Radhika/kanha might just be reminding Barkha but the way the dialogue has been written hints at similarity of situation when none exists.

And the last scene where Radhika/kanha is having the butter and Dev comes and Radhika /kanha is shocked and spills butter on herself and Dev saying that what happened to her ehassas that his Radhika always had regarding him….well Bholu do you have your ehsaas regarding Radhika?😳 You usually listen to payal and then realize that she is around you? You still have not realized that this person is a bit different😳…...

Oh before I forget Virat running away and hitting Barkha was for Virat's realization that it is of no use to tell Dev or anyone that Barkha is the wrong person to trust……because no one will believe him…his past history has taken care of it…….but I am wondering that Virat also proclaimed that he killed RPtian and no one told Dev that? 🤔I mean if someone comes and tells that the RPtian has been injured or harmed won't they pay attention to that?.. when Virat has openly showed his animosity regarding the RPtian won't they atleast mention it to Dev?...so no real realisation in Dev yet...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misti73

Not writing about everything today just some parts😳.

Misti,  I was shaking my head when I saw the episode today.  There is no progress in Dev's character and R/K is one strange Kanha.  Honestly, if somebody was relying on this show to give them a real perspective about Kanha,  they would run away because this Kanha seems to like evil people and like to impose them on unsuspecting innocent people.  So innocent people like that would be grooms are collateral damage in Kanha's game just as those people on the street were for Barkha when she was driving like a mad person in her quest to kill R/K.

Radhika /kanha was right in censoring Barkha for standing in the temple with bitterness in her heart but I hope her next sentence that she failed in her endeavor regarding frightening the Purohits in losing the RP position since she was putting the fear in them is only restricted to the recent happenings  (I mean Padma realizing that Dev being angry and asking Barkha to leave will create problems and Barkha making use of it). Then Radhika/kanha rightly continues that barkha should stop using people and relations to get things done'..if she continues like this then when she will need help form the same relations, she will not get any help'..and when threatened by Barkha that what will happen if society comes to know that Dev put sindoor on her'. Radhika /kanha retorts that what will happen if people comes to know how all that happened and that she was behind it and that in order to maintain societies demand Radhika gave sindoor from her mang to Barkha but Barkha thought that it is her right (Now I am hoping that Radhika /Kanha said all this to warn Barkha to back off and not to cross her limit, also to let her know to look into her own backyard before she points fingers at others. I am hoping all this from the tone of her voice and her no nonsense approach. I am also hoping that it does not mean that since Barkha engineered the situation regarding Dev putting sindoor in Barkha's mang, this is not Dev's fault and Dev is not responsible for that action. I am also hoping that Radhika /kanha knows that Barkha planned the entire wedding ...well Barkha herself said all that when she made her love declaration, so  Barkha took Dev as hers much before that sindoor fiasco when Radhika took sindoor from her mang and put it in Barkha's)'then the strangest statement which I cannot understand and will need help 😳'. I mean Radhika /kanha saying that whatever Barkha gets she should take'.otherwise Dev, RPtian position and love of the family will be taken from her forever😲''..but does that mean that if she does not create anymore problems she will get all these? 😲How will she get Bholu!!! 😲Help!!!! (that's me Misti shouting help😳).

I scratched my head.  I attributed some of R/K's earlier lines to R/K's daily verbal wrestling with Barkha.  But that last line.  Is RPtain title and Bholu Barkha's that she would get them if she becomes good and would lose otherwise.  Regardless of whether Barkha is good or bad (or even if she had been the most perfect person in the world),  neither Bholu nor RPtain title ever belonged to her.  So I was ready to switch off today's episode as soon as I heard that.  It was similar to my turnoff the other day the moment Dev uttered congratulatory words to Radhika on getting her rights as a wife.  After that, I couldn't stand Dev that entire episode.  Today I wanted to whack R/K and R/K irritated me immensely in the entire episode.  Dev did too but on him in a little while.

In the end I wanted to whack myself for writing some sort of analysis on a show that is totally illogical and where characters' behavior change in every episode.  

Then the matchmaking session and dai has got her main job back🤪'that is too check what mood Padma is in and whether she is feeling insecure or not🤪😆'.See Padma makes the insecure face and dai right on cue picks it up.🤪.dai has never been so attentive about Dev as she is about Padma'😳'.anyway Padma was right to point out that although Dev and Radhika have said that there is nothing to worry about the RPhiti, they have to let the guy know about the truth before anything happens '.Padma is back to normal now since she has been assured that nothing will happen to her security''and Padma did stand up for real Radhika -Dev's marriage (although in a mild way)..but she did it and was the only one (along with Dev) who told dada that his decision was wrong 'being weak and insecure she only bowed down when dada applied pressure (but she was feeling guilty that Radhika's rights were being snatched) and she completely turned when she realized that her security was at stake'..but I am finding it very amusing that Kanha is all gung ho about arranging the wedding of a would be murderer'😆that too one who has tortured and almost managed to kill his favorite disciple'..'and then Radhika/kanha's eyes fall on Rohan and now she is planning on getting another would be murderer and would be rapist married''.now chunnu munnu I can guess where you are taking Radhika /kanha 'but first you spoilt Bholu😡'then you spoilt Chenu and now is it really necessary to spoil Rohan too? Rohan has got such a nice jalebi like brain why do you want to turn it to a marshmallow?'..kya chuun munnu!'get barkha married to that boogey man na..I mean that friend of hers that she is always talks to😃 or whoever the mystery man is''.But why were all these purohits sitting or standing in a row and tilting their heads exactly at the right time to show that Barkha has to look at the pictures😆😆😆'.

Now this whole marriage sequence is confusing me like anything.  First of all Radhika is asking for grooms from a pandit.  So whose marriage they are fixing.  Any guy (whether from a village or a city in India) and his family sees the girl's picture and know about her family before coming to see her.  So is Radhika saying that she is looking for a groom for RPtain - Dev's wife?  Whom does the pandit think he is talking to?  In other words, who is Radhika in eyes of this matchmaking pandit or groom family?  Is the pandit also aware that Radhika is Dev's real wife?  Wow, some secret where all the servants, family members (I am assuming that cousins and all outside PF immediate family) know about Radhika.  Can I get people like that who keep secrets so tightly.  Any security agency in any country would like to get servants or family like this.

Then does Kanha have no regards for any groom?  Why would any guy want to marry a murderer and a greedy person?  But Kanha is using other people in his games.  Isn't it best to bring the secret out and that would make Barkha desperate enough to do whatever she is going to do next.  what was the need for looking for guys for Barkha.

Well, as we suspected Rohan is the next victim (of Cvs).  His delicious character (in a real villain form) would be next to be spoilt.  Again the same question.  Why would Kanha want Rohan to marry knowing that he is a unrepentent murderer and a rapist?  Well the obvious answer is pairing of these two - Barkha and Rohan so that Barkha remains in the show and keeps on scheming whatever.  This is CB Kanha's form of justice.  

I too would rather have Barkha marry the carrot.  Then both can go away and Rohan can remain intact without any harm coming to his izzat.  Let him use his evil brain for better schemes.  

Misti, liked your comments about Dai and her usual job of measuring Padma's temperament.  But then they give her lines on how well she knows Dev and how he could never hide anything from her when he hid the most important thing from her - his love for Radhika.

Barkha is limping and going round and round in her room talking to her best friend the carrot on the phone, that she wants the package deal which consists of Dev and power and money ''and the carrot has always guided her (has he been guiding her from childhood?🤔)'' and has helped her and he again has to help her again ...  and why on earth is Radhika /kanha comparing Urmila not siding with Barkha to what real Radhika faced from Barkha?😳 Urmila is not psychologically abusing Barkha , nor has she brought Barkah close to mental breakdown ''Urmila is excursing her right as a mother which she should have done long time back''..so how on earth is it comparable to real Radhika's humiliation and torture? I will accept that Radhika/kanha might just be reminding Barkha but the way the dialogue has been written hints at similarity of situation when none exists.

Don't get this except to try to hoodwink audience into believing that Barkha has been punished enough.  So her slaps by Urmila is her punishment and her treatment of getting seen by another guy is equivalent to her arranging SR for R/K.  Any mother would pressurize her daughter to marry and Urmila is doing the same.  There is no comparison and CVS:  viewers are not stupid enough to buy into your story that Barkha sins are being punished.  We all want to see a proper punishment for Barkha that involves jail for a long time (if you don't want Kanha to kill her to preserve the population on earth).  

And the last scene where Radhika/kanha is having the butter and Dev comes and Radhika /kanha is shocked and spills butter on herself and Dev saying that what happened to her ehassas that his Radhika always had regarding him'.well Bholu do you have your ehsaas regarding Radhika?😳 You usually listen to payal and then realize that she is around you? You still have not realized that this person is a bit different😳'...

Now this was laughable.  Wasn't ehsas both ways.  Dev's ehsas was a little slower than Radhika but it was always there.  But Dev is not questioning why his ehsas is missing.  Probably the writers now want us to think that ehsas was only on Radhika's side.  Also why is R/K shocked?  So far R/K as God has been aware of all the happenings around him.  Oh well, it was to show that Dev is thinking something different about Radhika.  Or was it to show Dev's fear that he thinks that he is losing Radhika or she doesn't have the same feelings for him as before.  That would be a valid reaction on Dev's part as he has wronged Radhika and hasn't apologized to her once or has cleared her of all charges.  On contrary, he has been either taking her tests or letting others test her.  So there is a guilt feeling in him.  Also R/K is treating him differently than the way real Radhika used to treat him.  But then why not give him a monologue where he expresses these doubts to himself.  The viewers would like his uncertainty especially because of how he has treated Radhika in the past.  But Barkha is given endless monologues and the character viewers want to see (Dev) is given none.

Oh before I forget Virat running away and hitting Barkha was for Virat's realization that it is of no use to tell Dev or anyone that Barkha is the wrong person to trust''because no one will believe him'his past history has taken care of it''.but I am wondering that Virat also proclaimed that he killed RPtian and no one told Dev that? 🤔I mean if someone comes and tells that the RPtian has been injured or harmed won't they pay attention to that?.. when Virat has openly showed his animosity regarding the RPtian won't they atleast mention it to Dev?...so no real realisation in Dev yet...

Here Dev was back to his bubble self.  He was calling Barkha RPtain today when just yesterday he had called Radhika the real RPtain.  Now there was nobody with him when he was talking to Virat and so there was no need for him to pretend.  But again he is back to square one and yet Kanha is now calling him walking the path of truth.  It is not Dev's behavior that only grates but it is Kanha's lines that are most grating.

Overall, it was another episode that I didn't like.  I only liked Rohan's response and Virat's controlled reaction.  Of course my question was why was Virat talking about RPtain death not mentioned.  Again it seemed that it was all for silly comedy for that particular episode and have no relation to anything else.  
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Angie Di aur Misti Di! Please stop cracking me up! Such great analyses! I'm glad I'm not losing my mind. I too was wondering if such a wedding could escape the entire society with so many servants and family members knowing. -_- I too am wondering how Dev "Rajpurohit" was calling Bharka Rptain still, particularly infront of Virat. And really? Dev babu knows about the car, yet never heard the rumours of "Rptain" death? And why is it that Kanha is ping ponging up and down the realms of right and wrong in his dialogues. 

And does anyone else find it amusing that Devbabu was the one who did all the lying? Rohan and Virat lie, but never would Rohan be so oblivious to everything around him. They have always been true to their exact nature (characterwise, not Chunnu munnu wise *stole your name Misti Di 😆) 

All of the ekta shows seem to be lacking logic and sense these days.😒
Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why6

Overall, it was another episode that I didn't like.  I only liked Rohan's response and Virat's controlled reaction.  Iliked Rohan and Virat too...Of course my question was why was Virat talking about RPtain death not mentioned.  Again it seemed that it was all for silly comedy for that particular episode and have no relation to anything else.  

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am enjoying Radhika/Kanha taking action and finally putting an end to Barkha's manipulations and schemes. I also like that the spell seems to finally be broken from Padma and she is thinking logically again

I was annoyed with Dev who seems to still have blinders on about Barkha. Him asking Virat if he said anything about RP, seriously???
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Misti i liked yesterday's episode!!!
it was good!
liked R/K's mocking! and liked most of her dialogues!!

And i think Rubina was excellent as R/K yesterday! she was different yesterday! little bit stern in her voice, mocking way!!!

I liked the scene of Dev and Virat!
after long time he got something to say other than Bak's convo in it!!!
but anyways he did end his convo with Bak's name, but didnt mind much him saying it!!

Ya!! even i got the feeling that Bak-Rohan are gonna tied up!!!

i was laughing so hard at the the Makhan scene of Dev and R/K!!😆
Dev asking that she doesnt have the ehsaas anymore!!  i was thinking  Dev babu apne aap se poch kar dekhiye??😆   btw he was very cute in this scene!!  aisa laga kithne din ho gaye Dev ko hasi mazzak mein dekhkar!!

btw why was Bak limping??
and i didnt understand what u wrote about R/K comparing urmilla to...? cant even get what was the dialogue in the scene!!
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kittya_Cullen

Angie Di aur Misti Di! Please stop cracking me up! Thanks Kittya 😉Such great analyses! I'm glad I'm not losing my mind. i too was wondering if such a wedding could escape the entire society with so many servants and family members knowing. -_It is one of the weirdest weddings,...desperately hoping that it is all an illusion - I too am wondering how Dev "Rajpurohit" was calling Bharka Rptain still, particularly infront of Virat. And really? Dev babu knows about the car, yet never heard the rumours of "Rptain" death? Strange isn't it...all the clues are there in front but no one is looking at them. And why is it that Kanha is ping ponging up and down the realms or right and wrong in is dialogues.Tell me about it...cannot make head or tail of this Kanha.  

And does anyone else find it amusing that Devbabu was the one who did all the lying? Rohan and Virat lie, but never would Rohan be so oblivious to everything around him. 

All of the ekta shows seem to be lacking logic and sense these days.😒 So did you recognise the hallmarks of EK storytelling in a DJ creatives show?😉

Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I am enjoying Radhika/Kanha taking action and finally putting an end to Barkha's manipulations and schemes. I also like that the spell seems to finally be broken from Padma and she is thinking logically again...Padma is probably thinking logically now because she knows that her security is not at stake...if she again starts feeling insecure she might again flip. She has done before too.

I was annoyed with Dev who seems to still have blinders on about Barkha. Him asking Virat if he said anything about RP, seriously??? Well the writers don't want Dev to think.

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NiHa24

Misti i liked yesterday's episode!!!
it was good!
liked R/K's mocking! and liked most of her dialogues!!

And i think Rubina was excellent as R/K yesterday! she was different yesterday! little bit stern in her voice, mocking way!!!

I liked the scene of Dev and Virat!
after long time he got something to say other than Bak's convo in it!!!
but anyways he did end his convo with Bak's name, but didnt mind much him saying it!!

Ya!! even i got the feeling that Bak-Rohan are gonna tied up!!!

i was laughing so hard at the the Makhan scene of Dev and R/K!!😆
Dev asking that she doesnt have the ehsaas anymore!!  i was thinking  Dev babu apne aap se poch kar dekhiye??😆   btw he was very cute in this scene!!  aisa laga kithne din ho gaye Dev ko hasi mazzak mein dekhkar!!

btw why was Bak limping??
and i didnt understand what u wrote about R/K comparing urmilla to...? cant even get what was the dialogue in the scene!!

NiHa I did not mention anything about Rubina because she has been consistently maitaining excellent standard regarding her acting as R/K. Her voice modulations, tone everything was very good yesterday but I cannot say the same things about most of the dialogues that were given to her...some were good but not all.

About the R/K comparing to Urmila part...Barkha has always managed to get her mother do what she wants...and her mother being weak has usually supported her, otherwise no mother would have said yes to her daughter getting married to a guy who is madly in love with someone else.Now Urmila under the influence of R/K is saying no to Barkha and is pressurising her to get married...so Barkha does not have the support of her mother, the support that she always had in her life. R/K is letting Barkha know that this loss of support that Barkha is feeling now is something what real Radhika might have felt when Barkha turned against her. But to me this is ridiculous...becuase the situations are not similar...Urmilla is pressurising her daughter to get married for her own good...she is not mentally and emotionally abusing Barkha...Real Radhika was horribly abused mentally and emotionally by Barkha...she had no one in her corner...she was close to a mental breakdown and was completely broken. So to me there is no similarity in the situations.

Barkha's limping is I think to show the after effects of that accident.
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: misti73

NiHa I did not mention anything about Rubina because she has been consistently maitaining excellent standard regarding her acting as R/K. Her voice modulations, tone everything was very good yesterday but I cannot say the same things about most of the dialogues that were given to her...some were good but not all.

About the R/K comparing to Urmila part...Barkha has always managed to get her mother do what she wants...and her mother being weak has usually supported her, otherwise no mother would have said yes to her daughter getting married to a guy who is madly in love with someone else.Now Urmila under the influence of R/K is saying no to Barkha and is pressurising her to get married...so Barkha does not have the support of her mother, the support that she always had in her life. R/K is letting Barkha know that this loss of support that Barkha is feeling now is something what real Radhika might have felt when Barkha turned against her. But to me this is ridiculous...becuase the situations are not similar...Urmilla is pressurising her daughter to get married for her own good...she is not mentally and emotionally abusing Barkha...Real Radhika was horribly abused mentally and emotionally by Barkha...she had no one in her corner...she was close to a mental breakdown and was completely broken. So to me there is no similarity in the situations.

Barkha's limping is I think to show the after effects of that accident.

Misti i was just saying about R/K!! i liked Rubina's performance very much yesterday! thats why!!!

okay now i get it!! what was the comparision ur talking about!

and comign to the diaogues!!
I dont know i feel that the dialgues given to R/K are better than the Real Kahna!!!