Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

-dhundlae aks- MAANEETFF THREAD18 pt129 pg116 (Page 108)

Ramhari IF-Rockerz
Ramhari
Ramhari

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Waiting  Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

-Mishu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mishu-
-Mishu-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
yuppiiee
di u r updating
LOVE YOU di

muskanp

Bye_Bye_if IF-Rockerz
Bye_Bye_if
Bye_Bye_if

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
  Waiting... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

18mypridemuskanp

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Dhundlae aks

PART 129
THE SONG WALA PART STILL TYPING.. JUST POSTING WAT EVER HAVE WRITTEN SO FAR

he was excited to sit in but felt really ashamed of all this deeds.. as of now he looked more desperate than anyone to get behind those wheels.
If this is urs then why do u travel by bus?
Thats long story, waisen bhi u don't pay me enough to fill the gas
he pouted cutely seriously feeling guilty.

He took deep breath looking at the dash board itself..
he sighed
dam neat ..sleek car he caressed the wheel & looked at her. One of his dream car.. he just couldn't feel excited. any more. His heart cried seeing her so cold & numb, like all that between them never happened..like it was a biggest mistake of her like..she hated him..he could feel it from the way she was avoiding any conversation, especially after knowing abt prachi & him in her flat.

Aage walen signal pe ek 24hr pharmacy hain
he nodded & took the car out.
They reached the place it was closed, she suggested another one..
even that was closed. She tried remembering all the ones she had in her mind.. & he patiently drove her to each one of them. He noticed she was getting restless & bit tensed.
He thought for a moment ' yanha se thodi door ek pharmacy hain I think that will be open u want to try that. 
Wat r u waiting for then?
She snapped
he cleared his throat kind of scared of his sherni & quietly drove to that place.. he actually prayed all the way it should be open..thank god it was.
Before even he could park she ran out to the shop & asked for an after pill.
The shop scanned her top to bottom & then handed a pack to them. She also brought a bottle of water.
maan watched her silently all the while.. she was so cool & right in wat she was doing.. like always she cared a dam of wat others think of her!!!!

She paid & came back to the car. She quickly opened the pack & read through the instruction & ate the tablet gulping the water.
She sighed & went out, scratching the head pacing restlessly. She hated the whole feel of this, the guilt, the shame eating her within.. all this was odd, so not her. Wat was she even thinking giving in to guy who doesn't even care for her forget liking.

he came out dipping his head ..I am sorry he said feeling horrible seeing her in so much of pain
she bit back sorry for wat??? looking straight into his eyes
he couldn't even bare to see the agony in their, he opened his mouth to explain
sorry for wat Maan??
for wat happened?
Or for losing ur virginity to a person like me??

he shook his head painfully, how could she even think like that!! damit !!
for wat Maan ??
he tried to take her in his embrace.. its nothing like wat u think
she inched away ..
u know wat u just disgust me!!
she just stepped in the car angrily slamming the door.
Before he could say anything..
she just commanded just drop near the apartment
he dropped her to her place.

Maan drove back to mansion all the while her thought driving him crazy.. how was that they were so close yet so far. Wat was it abt her that he doesn't know!!! how to tell her ?? explain her that.. how it feels to see pain in her eyes.. ;how much it breaks him. He tell her so many things without knowing anything abt her!! now when he knows he just can't open his mouth infront of her. Why can't he tell her wat he feels for her.. but does he even know??!

how his heart beats differently for her from the day one!!! only that he doesn't understand any of it. He thought it was all hatred then... but he doesn't feel thats even right now!!! then wat the hell is it??

Geet ran back to her flat.. & screamed loud.. I hate u.. I hate u.. I hate u...
she fell down.. hate the way u make me happy & unhappy..& then laugh.. & cry..
I hate the way u make me feel.. make me feel hate myself.. yah I hate myself because of u..
dam I trusted u more than any one else..i hate u
 she screamed.. her house she looked at it angrily.. it only reminded of him being here with prachi.. how could he.. she pushed the things on the center table on the floor. I hate u for never understanding me.. my feelings.. my emotions.. nothing.. just nothing.. I hate u ..she cried ..screaming.. like a mad person..
why can't I still hate u...
she cried.. hating herself.. not able to hate him.. still!!!

Dev & yash were just coming back from office when Maan drove right behind them.
Dev ' wow thats geets merc right
Maan ' how do u know?
Yash laughed ' number plate nahi dehka kya
waisen bhi.. only they could have such kind of stuffs in Delhi
Maan looked at the number plate... that had DL**GEET****
yeh ladki cheeze kya hain.. every one seem to know all about her except him.
Dev ' usene aapni car tumhe de kaisen di?
yash laughed ' really she is so possessive abt this car
Dev ' 2 saal se garage main padi hueen hain lekin majal hain koi test drive bhi kar saken
Maan didn't know to feel grt abt it or feel ashamed ' wo aaj bandh hain na
yash ' seriously u should consider urself blessed.

Well all that for her car!!!! Maan wondered wat will happen if they learned wat he was upto previous night making her his only his. His heart skipped a beat even thinking of that moment.

Dev ' she is not a kind of girl u want to mess with.. there was a definite warning & concern in his voice.
Maan didn't understand why he said that ' aisen kyun bol rahen ho bro?
Dev shook his head putting his hand around him, not wanting to get more into the family history of Handa's. Any one would think twice before even looking at the girl from their family.

Maan was totally lost. All he could see, or feel was her. Oh man yah ladki mujhi pagal kardegi.. he removed his shirt & threw it. He slipped his hand in his pocket.. he felt something soft..satin like... he took it out curiously & kept it back immediately & looked around..kisi ne dehka tho nahi...
he ran into the wash room & took it out naughtily, blushing furiously. .. it was her panties.. he probably put it in his pocket last night before their ahem ahem. He sighed looking at it.
Oh god I am crazy abt this girl..
lekin ussen kaisen kahoon... wo tho mujhe se nafrat karti hain
kahong atho juten maregi
he cutely looked at his cheek.. that were still red slightly because of blush & slightly with all the slaps he got from her..
kitna mara mujhe
its ok.. tumhe permission hain.
But he knew deep with in that probably she won't be talking to him again the way she used to

Precap
remains the same..
Oh la la...Oh la la...Tu hai meri fantasy
-PREV PART 128   NEXT   LINK THREAD 19-
thanks for the lovely comments & likes
love
muskan

Edited by muskanp - 22 December 2011 at 9:43pm

The following 308 member(s) liked the above post:

p_chandralekhanimmi26snehag10sunshine111thahupyarisahelikrazzy4uinlwgeetthuri123ameerunehavashilovelyninizil143only4mailspriyanka55555cukishmaaneet25attitudeshyabshajagritimanochanisha319mishimSeemaMartincryskentsimmi11Bluesaffire2gurtimanetDaybikassmaneetfan29ashimashubhmeharcanonAASTHA_mtAISHAJSJaneRochestermandakini_marchaisha_1998shafeemanaal_2011maancrazysabafaizpwinchipesshaNK4MSK.Nazia9290860623meet_aaryaaanu0426krishna.A8406hina_923leen10leensharbatvemtoronukrnlfizza255armad-Pwincess-lathaautrendyfriendsasmi123zeeenusamirah_amjadLoveLiveDancemans22anu_123Dana Marielakshmisalvadiwiskhanjoa123thendral_111vij10cyberprincessdrashtipatel30PoonamTYellowtullipsRujul13ooooooanaum91maureen84krsh07chingamingsk_75anna12priyankasweet21taneilenovolenMoon002dipika009humazubanlovepoopritmMONIJA78sweetie_flowersParrimuskanrostMaangeetlove7meet555sneha137sumusumubirdy2011Parimishtysweet-mishtypayal12SweetestParipal_maanicskwtflowing_riverDiva7HiddenTruthsits_metich.1990mgMino_Mpearl_warriorneha512zaidi98anky_ssupernasahunai1311_yspPoojaMishtyangel_mewcutemishtiteju2292micky11dh_ritiShiya1206CrystalSayaGurlygirlsiroililymy_maan_geetCuteTommyimaastha-knirwal-maaneet23BluntlySpeakingmishtib-eiya-Swaatiikar1538--Dia--ArsheelaXXaquafireXXBe.edgymyedward12dimpzzcrazydevil87maansi007huny.thebestVarsh.rRukhluvMaanprema_kskptlanshimanshibabygurl10-Tannu-sweet_mittalzaqxswOblivion007summikhanmahimakbobbydolllalitha..SakshiGargbaisakh45febinyusuffPaintedSkychubzybluedreamz953puthkareena32misty_drastifanytanujakiran99Iqbal Neha1Anvi2009maanujaanu.ramya-gurtian.shristi1seshatreemuskaan_cute19harshithaaaaaaacyum321happydays30AmbibambyNav2010princess.rocksExpectoPatronum--ANGEL--change12MsMovieloveranjalisen85mishtidoiRocks.Dharasheetalvasa286pearlambeernShimmerrkrndrbilly_rituMaaneet4evelove4alljssoodMayamaanallibrgbhatinsight555Vinsh23nats0101kshubhangijeyanthi123vasavi_sriJyotika95Tia-AFreeBirddeepa111maaneetmaahiKoolsmileabhayprsinghmaanshicrazydreamNeeju_wallflower_had2buPriyasimaaneet5awesomepoojaBye_Bye_ifRamhariDilsaypaponecontanvi04ammu5sweetkjLuvManan13honeygrapebasicquestion118mypridesmj1977.shrutirupzloveuramahesh-memorable-krati5gennyMambbihadrdee142blueopalWater.wajiha-1sonu4everAlamelusmallville-TeriMalang-ninandksasi--Saavi--FiregurlMaya_Panjucool-afsha-mandymoresweet scorpioCrazzyBusyt_areebmysteriousmilli..hinal..rsroopalimaansee*Dakoo_Minzy*anuandavicraziekudikawaii_geetseemamarysona-raivivacious_gurl--Ratna--maanmeet1Shalvepreethiakeenu_kkRemya_Pillaikahkashansakina6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyariya27-Mishu-jasraj123-Nia04-Craziest_MGShrutheSaamsana56Little_Mermaid.KINGKHANFANimpoojavermaGame_ChangerShruti_Goyalangeldream14SheenGcian..tanya..tamanna1391vrinda22Madhuri53leverneiznaatodayzstar_BlackPearl_abinash079bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanspvdMysticRiverInfinity.

Arsheela Goldie
Arsheela
Arsheela

LOVED TO COMMENT FIRST

LOVED THE UPDATE BUT STILL I FEEL GEET SHOULD TALK TO MAAN 

HAI THAT WAS CUTE K GEET HAS HAQ TO EVEN SLAP MSK
BTW WHAT MAAN WILL DO THE PANTY  CensoredCensored

LOVELY UPDATE

WAITING FOR OH LA LAWink

Edited by Arsheela - 22 December 2011 at 2:21pm

paponeconmuskanp

Saj110 Senior Member
Saj110
Saj110

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Poor Maan... Hm n Geet just really need to sit own talk..

muskanp

Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
superb.
Feeling bad for Geet.

muskanp

Ramhari IF-Rockerz
Ramhari
Ramhari

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Thank God they found the pharmacy and Geet took the pill.
Maan's time for longing starts now i guess.
He hurt her in all the ways possible with his words.
Now that her real self is being revealed to him hope he understands how harsh and wrong his words and deeds in the past were.
Geet was too much hurt.
Wonder whether she will be able to let him back to her.
Let's see to what end Man can go get her.
Precap sounds superb
Waiting for the next part

paponeconmuskanp

Go to top