Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumusumu thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Congo dii ... only 1 update!!! This is not fare.
ambeern thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats 4 new thread
awesome
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
congo di for the new thread...wat can say abt the update...Maan has to learn to hold his tongue...and both have to think twice before opening their mouth.
Shruti_Goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread
awesome updateπŸ˜ƒ
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on the new thread DI
Loved the update
Uff is maan ka main karo
Being a gril she reacted like that but Maan u just hurt her with ur words, kya zarorat thi wo sab bolne ka usko, poor Geet, not at all acceptable Maan,
cont soon DI

PS: do read the comment on the previous part
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2458212&PID=50746673&#50746673
Edited by Mariam94 - 12 years ago
ammu5 thumbnail
congo for the new thread. maan kab sudhrega??
crazyfriends007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update

plz continue soon
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i was totally expecting this from Maan... Maan thinking her as a non-virgin... thinking low of her... and also saying it infront of her... Maan has always thot only from his perspective and has assumed things the way he wanted... till now he never once saw her in correct light... the way she is... pure and sincere...

Geet is in so much pain... she tried to stop maan even in drunk state but he dint stop and her being drunk, she just let go of things and lived her dream of becoming 1 with him... for her he is still prachi's BF as neither he nor prachi have ever clarified their relationship and Maan hasnt confessed his feelings for her... even if he did confess, how can she trust him when he sees her in such bad light and thinks so low of her... hving lost her virginity to a guy who thinks so bad of her, she is obviously shattered coz firstly she lost her virtue to him and then he stated that she cudnt hv been a virgin...

As reality will now dawn on Maan, it will become unbearable for him... Geet so pure and so sincere.. his judgements having been so wrong are gonna hit him brutally... self hatred is gonna seep in... as for Geet... her heart is already into pieces...

Geet just called him prachi's BF but she dint realise that she has the bracelet back on her hand... if he is only prachi's BF, why did he put the bracelet back on to her wrist?? y did he make her wear his mom's chain?? daadi had told her that he is very attached to his mom's chain and has kept it for himself... something he kept for himself for so long, why did he make her wear it?? when geet realises all this she will be hurt more that despite marking her as his he still thinks so low of her... like she is some cheap flussy...

Morning while leaving the place another truth is gonna dawn on to Maan... first one was that Geet was a virgin and she has been pure and sincere always...
2nd one will be that - Geet isnt some cheap, poor gal who wants to target a rich guy... leaving her place he will realise that if this is Geet's place and its so poshly done then surely she cant be poor ... i hope he sees her car too...

wow muski - me loved the update...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... i had told u to leave me a msg on whats app after u update but u forgot me...
Edited by vivacious_gurl - 12 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Muskan what an emotional update, I so sad for Geet poor thing, but glad this happened atleast it opened Maan's eyes now.

Geet must be in such pain now 😭
Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Muski u said Face off ?????

Keya Face off hua????????

Thought Maan will know that Geet is his Wifey.

Par nahi firshe MU...