-dhundlae aks- MAANEETFF THREAD18 pt129 pg116 - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
congrats on new thread
awesome update
Wow!! Lovely update Puchki Di...mind blown (puuff)!!! For once...just once...Maan was on the right track...but then he had go blurt something to ruin the moment!! And Geet toh killed it with all her loud ranting...haye...kab samjhenge ye!! Kab sudharenge!! Sigh... But hey...like always...awesome update Di...!! It brought tears in my eyes...i mean hum real life mein bhi kisi na kisko dukh de te hai...just because of mere misunderstandings!! 😭 it doesnt take time to weaken the long cherished relations...

But then hum mein Maan aur Geet ke jaise courage bhi hona chahiye...so that we can set things right...but of course..gradually...sab instant thodi hota hai... 😊 well you do teach us something everytime through your writings... 😊

Hats off Di...*salute*
Di!congrats for the new thread!
My heart went out for geet!!why does he always have to misunderstand her!oh soo painful,her crying under the shower was soo much poignant!
Atleast now maan shd realize that he actually luves her and give her the due respect which she deserves!
Waiting di for the next part:*
It was a shock to  read  that they made love. I never expected this to happen so soon.
Its always expect the unexpected frm you!
 am I the only one getting naked  Geet's this line cracked me up. Only she can say like this. She wanted Maan to make love to her but  her heart was crying knowing he hates her. Thank God none of the neighbours came to enquire what the commotion is. Again Maan said the wrong sentence. Good that Geet's brain worked to take the pills. I don't want her to get pregnant. Now Maan can give Geet company in the guilt trip  thou both their reasons are different. Hope Maan's brain will start functioning in the right way and he can make up for the pain which he has inflicted in Geet for judging her badly. Can't he recollect that he has come to this flat with Prachi. Loved the way you wrote the whole thing.

In the previous part (126) you hv forgotten to put the link to this new thread. Congrats for this new one.
congrats on new thread
Ye to hona hi tha...😭😭😭😭😭

Why ? why always Geet think of Prachi? ðŸ˜¡
And Why Maan never thinks before speaking?😡

Now we have to be prepared for more painful updates.. Right Muskan?😭

Originally posted by ananya95

awesome updt
n there starts another guilt trip n blame game
by now maan shud hv realized dat his anger n ego can make him far away 4m his mishtimia
omg geet was so hurt n cold
poor geet!
idiot maan cant control his tongue
why cant maan simply drag her n marry her
cont soon!

so true
i m very very very angry on maan

Originally posted by Remya_Pillai

maan shud hv control over his tongue...
hamesha galat baat bolthe ho...
but he was in pain too..
puchki s only mistimia's..and he wants her to feel dat..
but she told dat maan s parchi's BF...hw can he afford dat??

but dear he is the one who has created this impression...n he never take efforts to clear this misunderstanding forget about efforts he doesn't even know that she is keep accusing herself under this impression...
Originally posted by nostalgic_soul

Di!congrats for the new thread!
My heart went out for geet!!why does he always have to misunderstand her!oh soo painful,her crying under the shower was soo much poignant!
Atleast now maan shd realize that he actually luves her and give her the due respect which she deserves!
Waiting di for the next part:*

so true
it was so painful
but now at list he realize tht he always misunderstand her n always accuse her...
remember when her leg broke... he cursed her tht tumhara to dusara leg bhi broke hona chahiye tha...
he should realize all the bad think he talked to her... how much she was hurt ... n still she loves him...

Originally posted by adorableyosh

when will he realise tht he loves her n stops giving her more pain...