Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

WU:20Dec:1 day u will understnd and ASR will marry

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello hi salaam namaste 🤗

I got late all thanx to college assignments and than my  frnds visiting me and all that stuff enough of my excuses🤣

Chalo lets do the update and have some fun😉

Episode begins with KSG cursing ASR and hinking that ASR must have did something wrong Haan bhai saare galat kaam toh ASR hi karta hai🤣. There Payal asks Akash that what happened between ASR and La and he says that he also dont know. Mam abhi se Patni ban gaye hai eek ekk Khabar le rahi hai akash babu ki🤣.

There another wife walks upto ASR and asks him what reason he gave for breaking La' heart and she strts blame game to which ASR takes her hand and tale her to pool side Ab yeh mam bhi toh dharampatni hai🤣 so she has to take his khabar and he has to tell her like that akele mein le jaakr🤣

ASR says let him speak Haila u r asking a grl to let him speak🤣 Khushi is like she don want to listen him and he dont understand anything he is like businessman what benefit he got in breaking the relation ship True biwi speaks🤣 She says that he wil not understand that what it feels when relation and trust breaks and he asks her if she knows to which she says yeah she knows it cz her relationship did got broke 😲ASR is left shocked but now toh rasta is clear🤣 Then ASR is like WHAT and why she didnt told him about this😲 and he asks her how and she runs away from there He alws feels like pati and wants to knw everything in advance😆

There at Gupta place Payal is making Shashi to sleep and Bua is getting angry on Shayam and she is like she wanted to Kill shayam and Garima also wonders on his shamelessness😡Maar dalna that us ko😡 Then everyone feels sad for ASR and Lavanya and they all are like La changed alot and Khushi changed her. And bua is happy that Khushi is there with Lavanya as she an share her sadness with Khushi I am going to miss La and Khushi

There Shanka devi strts her shanka and strts putting La cloths back and La puts her cloth in bag so they play cloths game🤣 while that they strts laughing and they have tears  I knw when my frnd was leaving me we had same moment that ws too emotional.

Khushi tells her not to go and La says for whom she should stop. There Raizada's are torturing ASR to tell the reason. ANjali asks him again and again and he says that he ant tell her. There Khushi asks La why he fought with othes to bring her here and he did wrog thing and she says may be . Raizada's today really were dragged as they repeated same dialogues which were repeated yesterday

La says that she has to go and she says that she will do come at her marriage and she wants to meet that shayam and Khushi says that she cant come and  La says what she is saying and Khushi says that same pinch. Awww this scene ws cute

There its Nani's turn tha he has to give reason as La changed so much for them,

There Khushi shows her fingers whoch dont have the ring and La guesses that her engagement also got broke and La asks her questions and why she didnt told her to which Khushi says that La also dont told her.

Khushi says that world has not stop  soon they will find there Prince and La gets the flashbacks when ASR felt something for Khushi. So La knows the ArHi are meant for each other now.

La is leaving and she thanx Khushi for everything and she asks her for one more favour that is ASR

There in hall everyone is still trying to torture ASR abt the La and there ANjali asks Shayam to say something and he says that what he should its ASR's life😡 What else u can expect from chater.

ASR says that La has did so many things for family and for which relationshop he is not sure how can he give mig time commitment to her.

There La says that Khushi has to take care of ASR Dont worry now toh she will She says that she is the only one person who can say anythinh to him and even ASR dont knw whar he needs and she tells her one day she will understand if ASR understands it or not👍🏼Okay this dialogue ws real time amazing👏

There nani tells ASR that she will never let him ruin his life and La says that there is no need of it and she neters there with Lakshmi and La says that she and him took the decision togther so she cant blame ASR. La bids bye to Lakshmi her eternal love🤣. ANjali tries to stop La and she says that some relationships are not meant and sometimes no one is at mistake and she says that they are still her family even if she dont got married

La goes and hugs mamiji and takes belssing from mama and says byee to Akash and passes a mile to ASR and hugs nani.

La tells Anjali not to blame ASR and she tells her that one day he will marriage when he feel for it THIS WAS WOWWW I mean seriously La is leaving but she has given so many indirect messages and  she knows whats going to happen👏. I loved this scene when she assures Anjali. La hugs Anjali

And yeah abt the heading--
1. One day u will understand- Its la message to Khushi that one day she will understand that what happened and why she left and one day she will understand ASR completely

2. ASR will Marry: It was La's assurance to ANjali cz now she can see budding relationship of ArHi

Precap courtsey my chillad and ur PurpleFairy
 Khushi says she will only count till 3 and if 'he' doesn't give her the towel till then then she'll know 'he' doesn't care for her. ASR knocks the bathroom with the towel. She says 'he' will have to pay for being late and pulls him in the bathroom. When she sees who it is, she screams🤣

Chalo my sleeping time🤗
GN
SD
TC
I lub ju guys and ur comments
and and catch u on monday, my vaccations are abt to begin so will be lil inactive but will be here😆

p.s--- I am so freakingly waiting for the new entry Jealous ASR is going to be a treat to watch👏

Edited by --sunshine-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh...i was waiting, i thought you had it up...:) never mind honey, will read it whenever you put it up
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh good
it's a torture to wait for it but take your time :)
avidity_2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh.. waiting eagerly for you to complete the update..
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Alright complete soon... I can't watch it now :p
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks dear for the WU> precap looks interesting😍😆
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Guys update is complete🤗 and thanx and sorry for keep u guys waiting
-Araina- thumbnail