Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
how the hell i should comment on this flawless update?!!.. tell me i will do it πŸ˜³.. one word for you.. YOU ARE TALENTED!!!.. how you get always this smooth colouring :) it looks awsome :)

THANKS for makin KPC stuff :) <3.. always a treat to watch your work :)

keep it up and thanks for the pm

-shilpa
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
A fantastic update lovely!
You have such natural talent when it comes to concepts and colouring! Brilliant themes and lyrics to go alongside! Everything looks so serene and gorgeous!
Fantastic!
Thank you for the PM!
I have to use something I have no idea what to though, it's all so outstanding!
Wow! xx
cutelove1111 thumbnail

Hi, Damini πŸ€— so u updated ur shop again n let me tell u ur update is alwayz out of dizzz world (said it again) just hw u get free chutney with samosa I got Qubool Hai n Saraswatichandra stuff with KaSh stuff πŸ€£ wat nonsense right πŸ˜† well let me stop my nonsense right here n get started with the comment !!

Firstly thanks 4 making stuff on QH...I knw u told me tht u dont watch dizz show n tht u will have stuff on dizz show 4 me so thanks 4 tht...I feel special when ppl do diz 4 me πŸ˜ƒ !! every siggy on QH iz brilliant !!!

^^^ dizzz 1 iz my fav8888 out of all of them...the text says it all πŸ˜† !!
Tht "Asad" siggy iz so touchyyy...love the use of textures n colouring !!

KaSh...OMG these 2 r the lov of my life each n every siggy on them is stunning n I love u 4 making stuff on them like (alwayz) πŸ˜‰ thankz !!!

^^^^ these 2 r my fav888 KaSh scene...Im going to use them + save all the siggyz on them !! I wish I could make stuff like u do πŸ˜³ look at the way u blend so many piczzz together πŸ˜²...hw do u do it ????

Saraswatichandra...Okay wat sould I say abut diz show...Im in love with show...each n every epi till date was flawlesss...if u did nt make stuff on them I would a hav asked u 2 do it 4 me again πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bt u left no opportunity 4 me πŸ˜‰ !!

^^^^ diz iz amazing...love the use of textures n text !!

^^^ diz 1 iz so simple yet gawjuzzz...my personal fav888 4m all of them !!

^^^ n dizzz iz so pure  !!

Saif-Priety stuff iz so cute...I love diz movie...iconz r too gudd !!

Kai Po Che...I have nt watch diz movie yet bt all suff on it iz beautiful <3 !!!

^^^^ hw can sum1 blend avi's so well πŸ˜³ just look at it so damn prefect...hw do u do it damini ???
beside ur update I also want to say tht I love ur colouring n belnding in the whole update...u r jst the best...u alwayz inspire me n I wanna say thankz 4 tht !!!

PHEW...finally Im done with the comment...itz long right πŸ˜† bt thtz hw Im n I knw u like reading it !!!

R u goning be open to take request soon ????

Thankz 4 the PM + RES
Reply me bck okay
Update soon again
Love u πŸ€—

Kinma

Thank you so much kimma for lovely and long commentπŸ˜† it means a lot to me.  I must say i always look forward to read your comment. I am glad that you like my work. and about Kash, they were, are and will be my fav jodi. I started making siggy because of kash. about SC, I started watching this show because of Gautam and I must say he is doing a fabulous job as Saraswatichandra. 
cutelove1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

WOWWIeee AZ and SC onex are too good <3 textures and coloring are fab !!

thanks😊

Originally posted by: .Dulcet

how the hell i should comment on this flawless update?!!.. tell me i will do it πŸ˜³.. one word for you.. YOU ARE TALENTED!!!.. how you get always this smooth colouring :) it looks awsome :)

THANKS for makin KPC stuff :) <3.. always a treat to watch your work :)

keep it up and thanks for the pm

-shilpa

thank you so much.😊

Originally posted by: nm21

A fantastic update lovely! 
You have such natural talent when it comes to concepts and colouring! Brilliant themes and lyrics to go alongside! Everything looks so serene and gorgeous! 
Fantastic!
Thank you for the PM!
I have to use something I have no idea what to though, it's all so outstanding! 
Wow! xx

thank you so much for using kash and Samud siggy, it means a lot to me. πŸ˜Š
cutelove1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Swetha-

hey dear πŸ€—

Gorgeous update by u dear <3
Love all the siggies of Tellywood and bollywood u have made. ❀️

thanks😊
Kinma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much kimma for lovely and long commentπŸ˜† it means a lot to me.  I must say i always look forward to read your comment. I am glad that you like my work. and about Kash, they were, are and will be my fav jodi. I started making siggy because of kash. about SC, I started watching this show because of Gautam and I must say he is doing a fabulous job as Saraswatichandra.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same here Damini...Kash is my first fav888 jodi tht I adore n will alwayzz love them...even nw if I feel like I want to see them I go bck n watch all their DMG scene...too cute they r...I love them too bits πŸ˜† abut Saraswatichandra I watch it cozzz I was so excited 4 dizz show just by the promo's n ofcozzz I watch it 4 Gautam as well...too good he is πŸ˜‰ agree he is doing a fab job.
R u going to be open to take requests soon ???
why dont u join me on tumblr ??
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG so damn gorgeous update everything is flawless you are amazing girl :)
Mullai_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awsum updates dear... β€οΈ
❀️ SC siggies... saved.. will use later... πŸ˜‰

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Amazing stuffπŸ‘

I love Asad-Zuya once you have made
ipkknd_hazel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3