Dharampatni

Wouldn't YOU try and find out his marital status? - Page 2

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
A hug is no big deal, really. People hug even if they're not close friends.  But the show probably will show them as close friends.

It's been at least two months since Mohan's been back.  And people in their 20s that's when all your peers and friends start getting married one by one, or bunch by bunch.  She hasn't talked to him for at least two months. He's back in India.  Yeah, I would think to check out his marital status.  People have gotten married in much less time than two months. Even if one is carefree and non-marriage minded, it's not uncommon for the situation to change just like that with family pressure, going back home, family talks, finally the family finding some match that changes his/her mind, etc etc.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know why this character is here nor do I care but I say it again she isn't needed at all for Mohan to figure out he love's Kastur.

There are a lot of things am thinking about that character after seeing the promo that I hope am wrong.

BTW was she in there bedroom 😕

Man that means I have to see the promo again 🤢
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
If you were his BEST friend, wouldn't he tell you he was getting married or inform you after the fact?  How come all his other 'friends' seemed to know?  This must be some khaas dost no one else knows about...and she just shows up at the Gala house, unannounced?  And then let in?  Not buying it...Come on, CVs..🤢
KhatamKahani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nandalala

If you were his BEST friend, wouldn't he tell you he was getting married or inform you after the fact?  How come all his other 'friends' seemed to know?  This must be some khaas dost no one else knows about...and she just shows up at the Gala house, unannounced?  And then let in?  Not buying it...Come on, CVs..🤢

Yeah. That was another point.  Thanks for bringing it up.  Some of Mohan's friends showed up to the Engagement and Wedding.  And we also saw him explaining and apologising to a friend for not informing/inviting him.

So how come this "best friend," friend, whatever she is wouldn't get word that he's married.  Please.

As for the Gala House... another ridiculousness. But maybe it's just the promo and the way it happens on the show will be different.  Still doesn't this whole Sia development any better, though.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't know why this character is here nor do I care but I say it again she isn't needed at all for Mohan to figure out he love's Kastur.

There are a lot of things am thinking about that character after seeing the promo that I hope am wrong.

BTW was she in there bedroom 😕

Man that means I have to see the promo again 🤢

@bold - Word. So. Much. Word.  AndI really don't want to know where they're going with this character.  

As for where they they are, oh please no.  Maybe it's just the promo, and in the episode they won't even meet at the house.  Because as Anj said, her showing up to the house is also the height of ridiculousness.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
I'm not buying it either but I would buy that the BFF thinking is more on her part then Mohan. Knowing what a smart mouth Mohan is I could see her calling him Gunda based on his reputation in there circle and since Mohan don't allow anyone to have the last word called her gundee. ðŸ˜†

Who knows maybe she's a gambler too cause she doesn't look innocent to me
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Okay I just watched the promo again and Mohan wasn't any way extra like Sia and all he said was meet my friend Sia 😆

Mohan is just too much, the man was just about gambling and work. How he never notice the girl drool for him 😆
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
In all likely hood, the meeting of long lost 'friends' prbly won't happen at the house...but is DJs so cheap that they couldn't even invest in shooting a more realistic promo?  

And, Rani, I ttly agree...Mohan doesn't need a BFF to remind him of his feelings for Kastur...He has always been subtle in showing his feelings; I don't expect him to make some rooftop declaration of his love for Kastur once this Sia character does her bit w/jealousy and melodrama...Fact remains, Mohan has never had true feelings for anyone & more importantly, he is already married to Kastur...
phil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mohan and kastur are way too comfortable with each other and there does not seem to be any major development in their relationship.Whether Sia is needed for this change is a question? Well this Sia seems to me a some what creepy person. Edited by phil - 12 years ago