abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What caught my eye today was the display of both good and bad manners by the characters of the show!

SORRY THANKYOU PLEASE: The three golden words...One used abundantly in today's epi!
1. Jeevika to Bua when Maanvi calls for the fourth time in succession
2. Maanvi  to Bua when the show's basanti goes on talking without realising it is gabbar on the other side
3. A volley of "am sorry" exchanged between the newly weds
4. Bua surely has a lot of forgiving to do...She gets her third sorry when Jeevika apologises to her for Maanvi's behaviour on the phone

I feel Maanvi did sorta overdo it a bit by calling on the landline...Especially coz Jeevika said she'd talk later..
Swamini does have the right to get upset when her newly inducted cadet does not follow the rules of her millitary academy(I say this coz when kadambri vanshikha and virat are standing in a line it reminded me of a millitary camp)..But what's with the I don't like her disturbing you? I mean I understand that Manvi was indirectly interrupting her Initiation ceremony but still!

The other set of sorries was typical VirIka...But did she have to so pointedly look away...I for one couldn't stop staring!

Admidst the barrage of apologies came the lone thankyou when Jeevika wished Viren luck..
When he moved closer I was like...first kiss coming! Am not disappointed...Jungle is much more romantic than living room!
What is odd is how Viren took is mother's blessings and his wife's wishes but conveniently forgot his badi ma!(seema ji ka shift khatam ho gaya hoga)

Moving to bad manners...Vanshikha so did not knock when she entered VirIka's room
I mean what if they were in a compromising position🤣
But she more than made up for it...
1. When she played the catalyst in making VirIka understand each others POV
2. When she immediately understood her son's silence in wanting to be left alone
3. When she played cool mom and took Virat's dig at dadaji in the right spirit..

That's all guys...

Xoxo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
. I absolutely loved Vanshika today!!! I would so love to have her as a saas... but unfortunately I have got make do with what I have. 😛 I thought it was really sweet of herwhen she picked up on Jeevika & Viren's desire to be alone and sheparded Viraat out of there. I bet u if Swamini was there, she wouldn't hv budged an inch. :P

Khair, I hv to agree with u... I think Maanvi did overdo it with the phonecalls... especially with the landline bit. I understand it is hard to let go of 15yrs worth of habits, but... still. Maybe if it wasnt so soon after the marriage it might hv been ok and Swamini wouldnt hv gotten so hyper. 😕 😕

And I DO hope Viren gets his is kiss in the jungle... warna becharey ka aashiqui ka bukhaar kabhi nahi utrenga!!! 😆
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL one more topic to reply to..😆 koi nahi.. thts wat I'll do this evening instead of making one..😃 loved yer use of the term initiation🤣 I said orientation..

@Riya: I disagree tht Swamini wont budge and give them space.. one thing you cant take away from the woman is just her penchant for being proper😆 altho I havent seen the scene.. she gathers Viren rather well and is quite protective of his vested interests.. case in point her being his advocate to dadaji.. to let him spend time with his wife..😆 in fact her big irritation at manvi also stems from the fact that she fears JM over-attachment may be a cause of concern of JV marital life in the future..
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

LOL one more topic to reply to..😆koi nahi.. thts wat I'll do this evening instead of making one..😃loved yer use of the term initiation🤣I said orientation..

@Riya: I disagree tht Swamini wont budge and give them space.. one thing you cant take away from the woman is just her penchant for being proper😆altho I havent seen the scene.. she gathers Viren rather well and is quite protective of his vested interests.. case in point her being his advocate to dadaji.. to let him spend time with his wife..😆in fact her big irritation at manvi also stems from the fact that she fears JM over-attachment may be a cause of concern of JV marital life in the future..

@ sonali.. I really dont know abt Swamini... I guess she really is a grey character... she'll have her "light" (good) moments, and she'll have her "dark" (bad) moments.

You know... I too, am concerned abt the JM over-attachment in regards to JV's married life. Case in point, Maanvi's repeated phonecalls to her sis. Like I said before., I know its hard to forget 15+yrs of habits... take me for example, after 10 yrs of being married, I STILL call my mom for every little thing😆, but at the degree Maanvi is doing it, seems a bit much to me. Maybe bcoz I dont have a sister I may not understand the bond between them, but still... Maanvi WILL have to stand on her own two feet sometime, no??? I guess that means... I will have to as well😆

and btw... sonali, I HAVENT forgotten your post... my phone was acting weird last nite, so I couldnt type my reply... am using an actual computer right now...😲damn! u dont know how good it feels to quickly finish a post!!
Edited by junebuggy - 12 years ago
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _Priyanka_

Moving to bad manners...Vanshikha so did not knock when she entered VirIka's room
I mean what if they were in a compromising position🤣

This part cracked me up!🤣 loool..

BTW I love reading your analysis.. its such a treat!! And you are so right.
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
thanks guys for the replies...shall reply in detail in a bit
:)
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _Priyanka_

Swamini does have the right to get upset when her newly inducted cadet does not follow the rules of her millitary academy(I say this coz when kadambri vanshikha and virat are standing in a line it reminded me of a millitary camp)..But what's with the I don't like her disturbing you? I mean I understand that Manvi was indirectly interrupting her Initiation ceremony but still!

I was shocked how everyone stood in line listening while Swamini was expressing her dissatisfaction with Manvi. Then Jeevika's expression when she joined was awesome. She had the "Opps, I'm late for my first day in school " expression. 🤣