Bigg Boss Season 5

Tomorrow's precap: Group dance and Amar's son call

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Tomorrow's precap 😳

Bad part: Group dance by the Faltu Five 🤢

Sad part: Amar talks to his son in living area and can't control his tears later while eating 😭

Edited by cl0wn - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww Amar 😔 I think this is the first time this season that someone shed teas that are genuine for a change.
Edited by pragya_dutta - 12 years ago
docsweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragya_dutta

Awww Amar 😔 I think this is the first time this season that someone shed teas that are genuine for a change.

TRUE AND THE MOMENT HE HEARD HIS SON'S VOICE , HIS JOY WAS ALSO SO GENUINE , I THINK HE REALLY  IS TRUE TO THOSE WHOM HE CARE FOR.
Edited by docsweety - 12 years ago
-Moderator- thumbnail
When it comes to family members, the tears are always genuine 😊 It must be difficult to stay in the house without seeing family and kids for so long.

@Group dance

Hmm ...these guys are like drunkards who dance on Ganesh Chaturthi festivals !
Edited by -Moderator- - 12 years ago
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HE LOVES HIS KIDS , WHEN WIFE CAME FIRST THING HE SAID R KIDS HERE TOO ?????😭
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg!!!! Amars reaction saying 'Aryaman...' recognizing his voice was so touchy n could see tht his fami is v imp to him! His son shook him up (luv in heart for them)n firsttime ever he had tears rolling down even he ws trying hard to stop them 😭 ❤️

When bb gave chance to amars son, talk to him, all of them look happy about it except sunny, she had this evil cold look of i dont care kind mean face!!! 😡Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago
That was so emotional Song
kellys thumbnail
Originally posted by: OMG1nitya

Omg!!!! Amars reaction saying 'Aryaman...' recognizing his voice was so touchy n could see tht his fami is v imp to him! His son shook him up (luv in heart for them)n firsttime ever he had tears rolling down even he ws trying hard to stop them 😭 ❤️

When bb gave chance to amars son, talk to him, all of them look happy about it except sunny, she had this evil cold look of i dont care kind mean face!!! 😡

r u sure? I think there were tears in her eyes
shabanajmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

When it comes to family members, the tears are always genuine 😊 It must be difficult to stay in the house without seeing family and kids for so long.

@Group dance

Hmm ...these guys are like drunkards who dance on Ganesh Chaturthi !

lol...