December 20th, 2011 Written Update - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for the update wafah
Thank you wafah di a lot for hot episode.
Gudduji stole the episode again...
bechari Neelu kuch bhi nahi karpayi!
Thank background music of Himmanshooji.Fantastic.
Spectacular expression.Really GREAT.
Himmanshooji is always our Himmanshooji...
Thanks Wafah for the update...

Loved the episode...Poor Kalsanwali but its her own fault with her big mounth saying that were Guddu is around...Stupid...

Wonder if Buntu will break and spill the beans...

Didnt see the precap but from what you wrote sound interesting..
I actually watched an episode last evening after a long time and was happy that the show is indeed progressing.  Seems like G is in the thinking process again where R is concerned.  He knows someone is preventing him from reaching R.  I don't believe the M&M's ever knew what hunger was, because they get hungry really quickly, and for sure they don't look starved, but I enjoyed this scene.  Felt a little sorry for Rajju and Kalsonwali but you can never trust them. And K and her big mouth nearly got her choked to death. The CVs introduced just a teeny bit of G's original music which was very welcome to the ears after a long time.  Neelu,😡 she will never give up - glad that he rejected her advances.  Can't wait to see what happens to her.  And of course Kukkan - loved the trashing he gave Jabbu 👏.  Let's see what Jabbu has up his sleeves this time! 

Today, I expect an explosion among the M&M's in that room. Oh, they are going to eat each other out and of course implicate each other!  Am waiting patiently.😃
Thank you Wafah for the excellent written update.

Last night's episode was indeed entertaining.  I always enjoy watching Guddu bashing the mama/mamis.  They truely deserve it and it's actually quite funny watching the interaction between all of them.  This week is indeed turning out to be very interesting.