Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Not Only Anant !!! I Don't bear it too !!! (Page 2)

dramas.. Goldie
dramas..
dramas..

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
anant ne sahi kia but its risky

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

f.s.m

Rachits Goldie
Rachits
Rachits

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by f.s.m

Well dear ,,, share me whatever you feel when amar where dancing with navya Angry 

to be Honest ... i really don't bear it too ... Angry ( like Anana ) ... he has the complete right to be jeolous ... ...

infact ,,, i'm completely with anant ,,, whatever he do , boys do it Wink, even i was saying GO AHEAD anant LOL ( i mean in drinking alcohol ) Smile

share yours one dearies ,,,,Tongue

me too with u fawwaz Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_Kf.s.m

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by renchos

Originally posted by f.s.m

Well dear ,,, share me whatever you feel when amar where dancing with navya Angry 

to be Honest ... i really don't bear it too ... Angry ( like Anana ) ... he has the complete right to be jeolous ... ...

infact ,,, i'm completely with anant ,,, whatever he do , boys do it Wink, even i was saying GO AHEAD anant LOL ( i mean in drinking alcohol ) Smile

share yours one dearies ,,,,Tongue

me too with u fawwaz Wink

boys ko to boys he madat karte he na WinkWinkWink thanks rencho Wink
Beautie Senior Member
Beautie
Beautie

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
ya me 2..im with anant too...bechara ...ye navya bhi na couldnt move from the stage...anant has a right to be jealous.This navya needs stop doing amar sir amar sir...,it is getting on my nerves nowadays.This MU needs to freaken end now.Today i felt really bad for anant.He should of not get drunk,now when deepak will know abt this,dont know how he will react to this.

Anushka2121

tulli Goldie
tulli
tulli

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
yaaar... mazaa aayaaa !! I had a blast today!

Anant is not justified in being jealous, BUT he is completely completely normal to be jealous. And I love that he was jealous. .. u know .. boys will be boys .. and thats why girls love 'em!Embarrassed

Anant has NEVER been to such a party before, neither has Navya. Neither know that some people just like to dance, with anyone, including female friends, and its just normal. Amar was dancing with Navya, but not close, or not in an uncomfortable way, and he was also dancing with everyone else too.  Amar was totally a cool dude, BUT Anant is NOT a cool dude (yet) so he got jealous. LOLWink grrreat fun that was!!!!!

Drinking to keep up with the big cool boss man?  So damn hilarious. Totally cool yaar. These guys are .. what .. 20 yrs old .. trying new places and new experiences .. its part of growing up! And Amar is a handsome, successful cool guy, that is extra nice to his girlfriend. So damn right he is jealous.. he should be...he he heLOL

And where else do u ever see Anant trying a drink .. at his father's office parties? ROFL Can u imagine them?? They would start at 3pm and end at 5:45pm. Everyone gets a bhaashan from Baba, prasad, and goes home!! Wacko

Goood fun!!  Tomorrow will be even more fun!!!!  Let 'em live life yaaron.. besides Amar & Sharmishta will come to the rescue .. just you watch! These guys are great bosses/characters. Approve

All in good fun my friends. All in good fun.  [ohh ..if I told you all the stupid things I've done at parties.. err..] well lets just say ... go ANANT go!! .. jaa jee le apni zindagi Wink

Edited by tulli - 20 December 2011 at 3:29pm

Neha07

kupkakes IF-Rockerz
kupkakes
kupkakes

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
YA right dear
samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
aww.is it??! u agreed wid anant wen he was drinking alcohol?!
soo cutee.! so its proved dat its very close to relaityyy
nice postt

i completelt support anant...!

Edited by samratrocks - 21 December 2011 at 5:18am
naveen_13 IF-Rockerz
naveen_13
naveen_13

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
agree dear mujhe to aisa lagraha tha ki navya mera pyaar hai aur woh saala amar mere GF ko impress kar raha tha AngryLOLWink

Go to top