Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ya me 2..im with anant too...bechara ...ye navya bhi na couldnt move from the stage...anant has a right to be jealous.This navya needs stop doing amar sir amar sir...,it is getting on my nerves nowadays.This MU needs to freaken end now.Today i felt really bad for anant.He should of not get drunk,now when deepak will know abt this,dont know how he will react to this.
tulli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaaar... mazaa aayaaa !! I had a blast today!

Anant is not justified in being jealous, BUT he is completely completely normal to be jealous. And I love that he was jealous. .. u know .. boys will be boys .. and thats why girls love 'em!😳

Anant has NEVER been to such a party before, neither has Navya. Neither know that some people just like to dance, with anyone, including female friends, and its just normal. Amar was dancing with Navya, but not close, or not in an uncomfortable way, and he was also dancing with everyone else too.  Amar was totally a cool dude, BUT Anant is NOT a cool dude (yet) so he got jealous. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ grrreat fun that was!!!!!

Drinking to keep up with the big cool boss man?  So damn hilarious. Totally cool yaar. These guys are .. what .. 20 yrs old .. trying new places and new experiences .. its part of growing up! And Amar is a handsome, successful cool guy, that is extra nice to his girlfriend. So damn right he is jealous.. he should be...he he heπŸ˜†

And where else do u ever see Anant trying a drink .. at his father's office parties? πŸ€£ Can u imagine them?? They would start at 3pm and end at 5:45pm. Everyone gets a bhaashan from Baba, prasad, and goes home!! 

Goood fun!!  Tomorrow will be even more fun!!!!  Let 'em live life yaaron.. besides Amar & Sharmishta will come to the rescue .. just you watch! These guys are great bosses/characters. 

All in good fun my friends. All in good fun.  [ohh ..if I told you all the stupid things I've done at parties.. err..] well lets just say ... go ANANT go!! .. jaa jee le apni zindagi πŸ˜‰
Edited by tulli - 12 years ago
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww.is it??! u agreed wid anant wen he was drinking alcohol?!
soo cutee.! so its proved dat its very close to relaityyy
nice postt

i completelt support anant...!
Edited by samratrocks - 12 years ago
josh_i13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree dear mujhe to aisa lagraha tha ki navya mera pyaar hai aur woh saala amar mere GF ko impress kar raha tha πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
yes bhai...i also feel the same...
Hi_Friends thumbnail
i will be in anant sideπŸ˜ƒ...sure if any guy will see his girl dancing with other guy..he will get jealous..😑