Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

1 day only she could take being good...

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I told you guys, it's only a matter of time before she would do a kalakari on Gopi and there one day in SNS time, who had one day on the betting?

So Aham did buy that bell for Gopi after all and Rashi's got her paws on it already (she's a cat with paws...😉) and therefore the bell won't be heard, I hope Aham finds out it was dismantled by someone and they all find out it was Rashi and she gets ostracised again...😛 

It will be to and from to her parents house until she learns not to do kalakaries and live happily without them. 

Honestly today she said nobody loves me in this house, well Hetal and Kokila are testing her, and besides in the past she has always avoided working in the kitchen and doing any extra work now they have employed a maid and her workload is greatly reduced instead of being happy..., also what does she mean nobody loves me in this house, what about Gopi?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dunno...I feel like Ahem will yell at Gopi for being careless. (He hasn't yelled at her for a while...he must be itching to do so)
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Today i felt realy sad for Rashi but when i saw the precaps i was realy disappointed with Rashi people never learn from there mistakes
Poor Gopi :(
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I really hope Rashi gets caught but I have afeeling she won't for a while. I just hope she doesn't suceed in creating a rift in Gopi and Ahem's relationship again.