Bigg Boss Season 5

Winner of BB5 Fixed courtesy Sallu - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago

I HOPE JUHI OR SKY WIN NOT THE LOSER MAHAK CHAHAL HORRIBLE PERSON IN THE BIG BOSS HOUSE

SHE IS LOSER

Mahek shouldn't win Big Boss why are lot so obsessed with Mahak chahal coming as wild card entry she is the one person who creates fights with the other housemates i think this time a someone sensible should should win Big Boss 5 such as Akashdeep Saigal or Juhi Parmer Shroff

I was really happy when she evicted from big boss house hope she doesn't come back

Freaking buzz off losers

Juhi and Sky should win bigg Boss 5 and mahak should go into a dustbin where she belongs

amar is gameplayer the bloody loser 

Yeah she is so much DRAMA QUEEN fights all the time without any reason actually she looks for fights so that she can get footage. I don't want her to win the show or either want her to come back...if she really comesback just because of being favourite of salman its not fare with everybody else she is so FAKE can't take her drama's anymore

Go and get life this is just a show Mahak lover hope she doesn't win and go straight in the dustbin such a drama queen

Yeah she is so much DRAMA QUEEN fights all the time without any reason actually she look for fights so that she can get footage. I dont want her to win the show or either want her to come back

Juhi Parmar should be winner Mahek should not be the winner hope she doesn't win black cow oi losers go and get a life this is just show why r freaking obsessed freaking buzz off LOSERS HA HA HA HA

Mahak Chahal is such a drama queen and she is ugly not pretty making such a lies up during fights with other housemates hope she doesn't win 

Edited by FaizaParvez - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nkazmi thumbnail
If Mahek wins this season then it's solely because of her huge following. While other contestants are struggling with a handful of fans, our girl Mahek here has A LOT of fans backing her. Don't tell me you guys can't see that?! Bash her all you want but you cannot deny the strong fan base. Title is not an issue, neither is the prize money.. What counts is which contestant won hearts of most of the people this season?! Answer is clearly Mahek! She's already the winner - with or without the title. She has a bright future ahead of her. 
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: nkazmi

If Mahek wins this season then it's solely because of her huge following. While other contestants are struggling with a handful of fans, our girl Mahek here has A LOT of fans backing her. Don't tell me you guys can't see that?! Bash her all you want but you cannot deny the strong fan base. Title is not an issue, neither is the prize money.. What counts is which contestant won hearts of most of the people this season?! Answer is clearly Mahek! She's already the winner - with or without the title. She has a bright future ahead of her. 

bilkul tabhi woh pehele eliminate ho gayi na...woh elimination bhi fixing thi aur yeh entry bhi drama hai..how come salman enters after 2 days when mahek reveals that there will be wild card entry on her blog ..salman goes there to set the things for mahek bashed each and every housemates  by crossing his limits of being host then they put wild card entry just  10 days before finale week.. where its is obvious mahek will come  as wild card  and these r staged things to make mahek  as winner..she had fan base for sure but bigboss ruined the credibility  and all  they favored mahek   
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: nkazmi

WHOA! lol talk about vanity- Jaise ideal waise chele- I am sorry  if sky was given a chance to be evicted and re-entered just a week before the finale then he would too win this show hands down! Unfortunately the show is rigged mahek's popularity is a PR stunt- Her smooth run through the show was a result of salman's support ONLY- and the fans who claim to be in MILLIONS πŸ˜† are just seriously wasting their times- and i doubt there are that many delusional folks out there πŸ˜‰ 
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
Pyaar of Salman going to come and going to win too.
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

Pyaar of Salman going to come and going to win too.

🀣  no kidding! this show is so rigged this is all i have to say to it! 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hate Sallu and Mahek... they honestly think Mehak hwo lost on votes who is a nobody can WIN on votes by bringing her back? Ofcourse they want us to believe tht bcuz its frikking RIGGED
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Watch Mahek is gnna enter .. spew some venom in her typical style. Try to provoke Juhi against Sky and create fights. I know shes gnna do that.. she loves to create fights bcuz she thinks shes some gangstress. And when ppl fight her back she acts like a VICTIm. Aaoo mere kaprey utaroo 
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Watch Mahek is gnna enter .. spew some venom in her typical style. Try to provoke Juhi against Sky and create fights. I know shes gnna do that.. she loves to create fights bcuz she thinks shes some gangstress. And when ppl fight her back she acts like a VICTIm. Aaoo mere kaprey utaroo 

yeah she does that alot ...😑dont want to see her again...😑
nkazmi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sha1

WHOA! lol talk about vanity- Jaise ideal waise chele- I am sorry  if sky was given a chance to be evicted and re-entered just a week before the finale then he would too win this show hands down! Unfortunately the show is rigged mahek's popularity is a PR stunt- Her smooth run through the show was a result of salman's support ONLY- and the fans who claim to be in MILLIONS πŸ˜† are just seriously wasting their times- and i doubt there are that many delusional folks out there πŸ˜‰ 

It's no delusion man. I respect that you're a Sky fan and you've every right to support him but there are Mahek fans everywhere. Be it this forum, the FB page or on bigg boss website itself. It's safe to say that she has the biggest fan following among all the contestants this season be it due to ANY reason. You may have closed your eyes to that fact but seriously you can't deny that. I'm from pakistan - lots of family and friends follow the show and support Mahek only. Have my family in Dubai also who tell that people there love Mahek in BB. Her fan base in India is also evident. Didn't see such fan following for anyother contestant. PM might be close to Mahek but Sky, Juhi, PB are a far cry 
Edited by nkazmi - 12 years ago