IMP Article-"Shrishti Arya's interview"

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
This is what she said about the show :
That  the show is about a girl named Moniya, played by Priyal Gor. She stays at a chawl in Mumbai. Like any other girl, she has aspirations and ambitions. However, by a twist of fate, she becomes the princess of Raj Mata's family. The story revolves around her life after becoming a princess. She said viewers must expect a lot of twists and turns.

About the cast:
Priya is playing Moniya's character. . She has soft, innocent and child-like expressions which makes her an apt choice for the role.Abhishek is also there who will play the character of a rich, loyal and ambitious man. He has a face that exudes decency and we thought he is the best one to pair opposite Priyal๐Ÿ˜•. Furthermore, she said she always wanted to cast Shahbaaz Khan, but things did not work out earlier. But this time around Shahbaaz gave a nod and he is playing an important role in the show. Aroona Iraani is also there who is one lady with a royal face and lot of humbleness. She is perfect to play RajMata. Ashish Kapoor is also a part of the show and there are other minor characters as well.

How she come up with the concept:
The storywriter of the show is a lady named Vinita Koyolo who hails from Goa. She narrated the idea to us and we loved it. We pitched the concept to Sony TV and they also answered in affirmative. Everything fell into place by God's grace.

PS:This is a TC article ,link to the whole article

omg What?????๐Ÿ˜ฒ It says Abhishek is the best one to pair opposite Priyal. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜กNooo. ๐Ÿ˜ญ Is this a new article? I hope this is not true. And what???? Ashish is only a minor character. Why?????
Edited by muskaan1gill - 12 years ago
AShish a minor charactee!!!!!!!!!! Wt heck!!!!!!!!!! Urgh annnoyed
nooo way...aakash can't be the main lead...this is sooo disappointing...im not gonna watch this show...i mean c'mon she has placed ashish kapoor in minor characters...AK needs to be the lead...after watching today's episode...even i feel AK is not the lead...why are they still showing aakash...๐Ÿ˜• he is no more required in the show Edited by priyanka2765 - 12 years ago
guys...good news this article is the old one...of 16th november...don't worry guys...i jus went to the main link...
she had given this interview before this show went on air...hopefuuly she must have changed her mind...
Edited by priyanka2765 - 12 years ago
its an old article before the show began...after its been lunch she herself not thought that ashish character would take this turn...we all will start liking his char more make one opposite lead...now that UV's char is one big & imp part cv's have to think of it...its been seen on the show
Originally posted by muskaan1gill

omg What?????๐Ÿ˜ฒ It says Abhishek is the best one to pair opposite Priyal. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜กNooo. ๐Ÿ˜ญ Is this a new article? I hope this is not true. And what???? Ashish is only a minor character. Why?????

No it's an old one probably during time of show's launch.I know it's disheartening but we should all do something quickly
my dil toot gaya..not watching this show anymore...if this a new article as i hate ashish with moniya it is like Cv's ne bana dii ye kaise bina haath payer kii jodi
Articles and information from this source is not encouraged at India-Forums. Please refrain from posting further content from this source. We hope for your cooperation.

IF Dev Team