*20th DEC Written Update*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Great update Pia : )  Thanks.
It was expected of Vidya to go back. Will we have to wait for another ME for Brahma to find out?

Thanks for the update, Pia.

Shub, asking for Devyani to cook him food.  I don't whom I should warn to be careful, Shubh or Deyani.πŸ˜†  Shubh, you'll be a goner once you've tasted her cooking. Devyani, you're not just giving him food, you'll be making your way into his heart. πŸ˜ƒ

But more seriously, if there was any truth to that article about Brahma coming to a deal with Devyani, I wonder if it will be over Gaurav and Vidya.  πŸ˜•
Liks ...  What article?  πŸ˜•
It as back in November.  So I don't really think I should even take it seriously.  I think it was posted here, but it was from one of the "other" sites.

It said Brahma would make it clear to Uttara that he wouldn't marry her, and that he would come to some deal with Devyani to drop the divorce proceedings.
Thanks Liks.
If it was back in November then it should have happened by now. It could do with Gaurav and Vidya but then Brahma is an egoistic he would never tell Devyani to not divorce him in exchange for accepting Gauravs sexuality.

Thanks for the update.  Hope Vidya does not become" kebaab me haddi" so to speak between Gaurav and Karan.  Maybe they will show a ME where Vidya does the confrontation with Brahma.  After all I remember in one of the epis where she tells Brahma not to undermine Gaurav if he wants her forgiveness for shooting at her. And Brahma mutters that it seems all the bahus are speaking back to him and something like they are like their mother-in-law.

Anyways, ok episode this one but should be interesting turn of events in the next three days.
Originally posted by likarsh

Shub, asking for Devyani to cook him food.  I don't whom I should warn to be careful, Shubh or Deyani.πŸ˜†  Shubh, you'll be a goner once you've tasted her cooking. Devyani, you're not just giving him food, you'll be making your way into his heart. πŸ˜ƒ

Devyani's food has healing powers,one wonder solution, is weakness of many and now ❀️thief..