•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Last scene was fun to watch haha bechara Rajbeer ka haal baar baar thanku sunraha hai...πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£
agar Preeto I L U ka repeat telecast karti toh Rajbeer kabhi na nahi bolta...πŸ˜‰
bechara ko thanku ka repeat telecast mil raha hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rajpreet are tooo cuteee...❀️...Lovely scene...πŸ˜ƒ

Everyone here do comment and like...😊
Yup rajpreet were lovely today and the best thing about them is that they both are spontaneous
Ha ha I also loved their convo...

ILU ka Repeat telecast ( Good one Sneha RB to taras raha hai bechara aur unhe mil raha hai ThanQ )

I also loved how he said "Ab Kya jab tak tumhari ghar ka Ration card par mera naam likhar nahi aata , tab tak apna nahi manogi" ( Super dialogue ) 

And finally Thank god no RB-Simi Today πŸ‘πŸΌ

🀣 you are right Sneha repeat telecast of ILU rajbeer would have loved πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by host

Yup rajpreet were lovely today and the best thing about them is that they both are spontaneous
ya spot on expressions and superbb acting by Adi and Ankita...πŸ‘
Originally posted by ankitaluv

Ha ha I also loved their convo...

ILU ka Repeat telecast ( Good one Sneha RB to taras raha hai bechara aur unhe mil raha hai ThanQ )

I also loved how he said "Ab Kya jab tak tumhari ghar ka Ration card par mera naam likhar nahi aata , tab tak apna nahi manogi" ( Super dialogue ) 

And finally Thank god no RB-Simi Today πŸ‘πŸΌ

yaaa Superb Dialogues loved it...πŸ˜ƒ and thanxs to cvs for no simi in the eps..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nikhilageet

🀣 you are right Sneha repeat telecast of ILU rajbeer would have loved πŸ˜‰
Nikhila even we people dont mind na and will love it if Preeto says I L U again and again to Rajbeer..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
  yes sweet Preeto repeat telecast.ILU kab karegi...☺️
hai.apna Rajbeer to khusi ke maare pagal ho jayega...🀣
Preeto shud gv thank you cards/letters...so dat rajpreet dont waste dere little screen space in sayng thx!!!!