Chandragupta Maurya

our fav CGM has completed a year

lovelygrl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It's time for celebrations. Bring in the cake and let the champagne flow. Reason? Imagine's popular and successful historical show Chandragupta Maurya completed a year today since it hit the screens on 19 December 2010.

A source from the sets of the show told Tellychakar.com that everyone is pretty kicked about completing a year. To celebrate the moment, the entire cast has decided to bring in a cake and later party hard at some place which is yet to be decided.

For information, the show is based on the life of Chandragupta Maurya (Ashish Sharma) and the teachings of his guru Chanakya (Manish Wadhwa). Initially, it started focusing on the childhood of Chandragupta Maurya played by child artist Rushiraj Pawar but later it took a leap and Ashish Sharma was brought in. Furthermore, the show has been doing well and has been climbing fast on the TRP ladder.

We spoke to Manish Wadhwa and he went on to say, "It's a very good feeling to complete a year in this competitive industry. I would like to thank the audience for liking us so much and I hope they will love us in the future as well."

Ashish Sharma, who has already been showered with cakes, says, "Yes, I am very happy to be living a life of a jungle boy as my scenes are mostly shot in jungle. Furthermore, it's really special to be working with the team of Chandragupta Maurya and yes, the party is on tonight."

Congrats folks! Keep up the good work.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justjayati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wo hoo!!! party time!!!🥳 main toh dancing with joy..
radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya 19 Dec they cmplete 1yr shootng. Thnx 4 d thread. Wats ur name? I realy wantd a thread thnx 4 it.
They also shard celebratn pix at fcebk. Evn nilanjana di post herslf
thnx
lovelygrl thumbnail
hm... but y did they post only 1 pic... ((((

radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fb me cgm team us group me i thnk 2-3 pix h
vishalvks thumbnail
it was my favorate serial for starting few weeks , but really story should be fast and genuine ,
it has become more alif laila type serial miles away from reality .
chandragupta maaurya disappointed me .
a good topic but a 3rd class screen play , 3rd class action and animation  but only plus points are guru chankya and DHANANd (tha dha thigardhai thigardha...)
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its party time!!!!! 🥳

But @vishalvks, plz don comment like dis. i mean 3rd class, etc. if u don like d serial u can criticise it in a positive way. so plz...
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats to the team !! ðŸ˜Š     ðŸ¥³
bhaiyyaji thumbnail
1 year guys get facts right CGM started 11th march so how can it complete 1 year it didnt hit screens 19th dec maybe thats when they shot it or something. but pretty sure not 1 year yet
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
are haan yaar! v forgot. mayb de started shooting on 19th dec.