Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Rania84

this show drives me mad , all the scenes are amazing , i mean the actors are so good ,Barun is so handsome , Sanaya very beautiful =)  i will miss my Lavanya , at the beginning she may have been very rude , but progressively she becomes very endearing

Bold...Koi shaq!

I am going to miss La so much! I never hated her, I just disliked her at the beg and then started liking her!!😳
ArshiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: pollypolly

Because...kuch kuch hota hai☺️ tum nahi samjhoge 🤣🤣😛

Hmmm!! That is an answer to my question, I get that! And I also understand it! Hum samaj sakte hai!! Teehee😆
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great post loved the way you summed it all up.I guess a lot of us are wat too attached to this show,I for one can only think about ASR and KKG all day long that sometimes I ask myself..is it normal to be so addicted to something which is just mere fiction?
I guess it is as you,I and a whole lot of others are on the same boat,going crazy about the going ons on the show...😆...
ArshiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fafu77

we love ipkknd since its got really talented actors and actresses and arnav and khushi make beautifull life like magic

love ipkknd with all my heart
xxx

👍🏼
arshiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
So true...Arhi now became my parts of life...SARUN u can't imagine how ur acting affecting (good way) so many people life...
Love SARUN and ARHI
canzasana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh they come in my dreamz these day.
one day I saw that anjali shot sham to dead🤢  and arnav marries khushi and have twins😍
LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why?

1. Beautifully-drawn lead characters that are executed on screen by amazing actors.
2. Strong dialogue which reveals character rather than simply forwards the plot. 
3. High production values--set design, interiors. 
4. Mature sensual chemistry that sizzles, smokes and delivers. 
ArshiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Great post loved the way you summed it all up.I guess a lot of us are wat too attached to this show,I for one can only think about ASR and KKG all day long that sometimes I ask myself..is it normal to be so addicted to something which is just mere fiction?
I guess it is as you,I and a whole lot of others are on the same boat,going crazy about the going ons on the show...😆...

Thank you!

LOL It is not normal yaarr!! We are sooo attached to a fictional show, that we forget about our non-fictional real life!! (Atleast, I DO!😕)
ArshiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: canzasana

oh they come in my dreamz these day.

one day I saw that anjali shot sham to dead🤢  and arnav marries khushi and have twins😍

Hahahaha nice one! LOL Anajli shooting Shyamu to death is coming soon, but I don't think the Arshi kids will work!😉😆
RadheKrish1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvShuv

Why?

1. Beautifully-drawn lead characters that are executed on screen by amazing actors.
2. Strong dialogue which reveals character rather than simply forwards the plot. 
3. High production values--set design, interiors. 
4. Mature sensual chemistry that sizzles, smokes and delivers. 

well said! 😊