Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

who all watching this show for Sid-Roli (Page 7)

prerna18 Groupbie
prerna18
prerna18

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
adorable scene between ROSID as usual... their scenes are one better than the next... Hug... they are by far the best couple on TV today...  they are even better than ram and sakshi of bade cache late hain also is what i feel after today's episode... manish a stunning looking hunk and avika a delicate cute girl... married in awkward situation become friends and pals... their love story is perfectly placed for the best love story on TV... i hope CVS make it only better from here for this beautiful couple... i watch the show only and only for them...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

santoshi58aoishi_2006

Ritii Senior Member
Ritii
Ritii

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
yes ROSID again rockss may now the love story is going to start and hope ki cv will show their love story in a different nd cute way .both avika and manish is looking so cute specially when sid saw roli chupke cupke .
suhanakkt Senior Member
suhanakkt
suhanakkt

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
wowww  today Rosid was just awsmmmClapClapClapClapClapthey make my dayWink.dear cv if you always give us rosid like today then it will be rock Tonguelast part when manish was looking at avika and the background music Wink just 1 word to say amazing awsm fantastic etc. i just love manish n avika they so cute together and their fight is also adorable .mujhe lagta hai ssk 1st show jis show ko logone lead couple ke liye nehi dekhta LOL.anyway i like prem n simar also but i dont like them as a lead couple but anyway im not complaining as long as cv give us rosid scene .
santoshi58 Groupbie
santoshi58
santoshi58

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
yeah i thought, i was the only person crazy for them but iam wrong ,i am not crazy ,...lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aoishi_2006

aoishi_2006 Senior Member
aoishi_2006
aoishi_2006

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
yes yesterday episode was rocking jhakkashEmbarrassed.jab sid ne roli ko chupke chupke dekhne laga tab to bohut accha laga.meine to pehele se manish ko crazy fan tha aab  to avika ko bhi mujhe bohut acchi lagne laga specially jab dono 1 saath hote tab to mera hush ud jatiEmbarrassed.both got amazing chemistry i hope in future track director use them properly .because if i look back not only me everybody can see that both (avika n manish)are being wasted in ssk..
madhubansen Goldie
madhubansen
madhubansen

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Ritii Senior Member
Ritii
Ritii

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
today roli rock the show that type of roli i want to see agai and agin i like the line roli said - meri didi bholi hai per main roli hoo. love u avika and again small rosid scene is nice.
zarraa22 Senior Member
zarraa22
zarraa22

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nickpick

today roli rock the show that type of roli i want to see agai and agin i like the line roli said - meri didi bholi hai per main roli hoo. love u avika and again small rosid scene is nice.

Clapi loved that line too... roli rocks... i have todays episode recorded and have seen the ROSID  scene in the temple where Sid is feeding dahi to roli more than 10 times till now... they are just too good... their every expression their every non jhok makes its way to your heart... i have named them Hottie-naughty couple... and i just can't get enough of them... outstanding performance... outstanding chemistry...Clap
their 2mins of screen presence makes entire boring SSK worth watching... just wish to have more of ROSID...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aoishi_2006Aemy

Go to top