Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

who all watching this show for Sid-Roli (Page 4)

aoishi_2006 Senior Member
aoishi_2006
aoishi_2006

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
i just loved manish last night i was watching RBO and  manish acting super ...but if i compare RBO and SSK feel like ssk 3rd gradeCry.cv and director can bring charm to their actor/actress they have to give them opportunity otherwise nothing is working.look at the sid role they dont even show him now but when he was anti hero he was almost everyday and he did gud.sorry to say for prem simar fan but truth is sid is more talented then prem.im not saying prem dont acting gud  but he cant hook up  the show long time.i feel before marriage prem simar pair was good acually ,i saw some epide from the net.reshmiji keya karne jara ha hain aap?we already have SNS  plz dont make ssk like sns u really have some brilliant actor but dont show them only going office and sit in their bed with laptop that stupid.when sid came to the show they never show him with laptop.ok

Edited by aoishi_2006 - 10 May 2012 at 1:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegum

Aemy Goldie
Aemy
Aemy

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
i just watch this show for roli and sid ... dunt like prem and simar at all Confused
-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Avika is doing a fab job
such a young girl and giving such a matured expression.
way to go girl Clap
Ritii Senior Member
Ritii
Ritii

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
we all are wathching the show for rosid but tnhey are not showing them what can we do ?

aoishi_2006 Senior Member
aoishi_2006
aoishi_2006

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
[email protected] i think we hope from cv too much nothing going to be change ssk going back their old track dead premer jodi.but one thing how come manish agree with them?im damn sure when they sign him up they tell him he is 2nd importent male lead opposite avika.exactly same thing they did to abhishek(shankalp) so wish manish realized they need trp thats why they lie to him  now i want to tell avika n manish if both of u dont get no space then plz quit the show after that we want to see how they save their dead show.now i feel ekta kapoor better then reshmi sharma bcoz she listen to the audience lot of show start with one pair but when other pair get more popularity she give them space.i dont think now anything can happen i used to be watch their other popular show(i dont know how that show gain trp very cheap serial) look like time to move from ssk also.guys watch IPKKND or EHMMBH much more popular n on those serial all actors are equal everybody got space to show their performance .wish manish got another show manish plz dont sign any reshmi sharma serial that producer's all writer r very stupid and they dont know what r they doingAngry

ArnavKhushiLove

zarraa22 Senior Member
zarraa22
zarraa22

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aoishi_2006

[email protected] i think we hope from cv too much nothing going to be change ssk going back their old track dead premer jodi.but one thing how come manish agree with them?im damn sure when they sign him up they tell him he is 2nd importent male lead opposite avika.exactly same thing they did to abhishek(shankalp) so wish manish realized they need trp thats why they lie to him  now i want to tell avika n manish if both of u dont get no space then plz quit the show after that we want to see how they save their dead show.now i feel ekta kapoor better then reshmi sharma bcoz she listen to the audience lot of show start with one pair but when other pair get more popularity she give them space.i dont think now anything can happen i used to be watch their other popular show(i dont know how that show gain trp very cheap serial) look like time to move from ssk also.guys watch IPKKND or EHMMBH much more popular n on those serial all actors are equal everybody got space to show their performance .wish manish got another show manish plz dont sign any reshmi sharma serial that producer's all writer r very stupid and they dont know what r they doingAngry
very well said aoishi... this show is like hiring amitabh bacchan and rekha and some rajpal yadav and dilnaz paul playing the central lead in their presence... how can they have stars like manish and avika on board and story revolving around lifeless dull and boring PREMAR... why are writers and cvs pushing us to tolerate premar?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aoishi_2006Aemy

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Count me in as well. I watch for Roli and Sid. They add the excitement to the show. Simar and Prem get me bored.

Aemy

aysha1989 Goldie
aysha1989
aysha1989

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Count me in... I started watching SSK only for them...
I think they should be given more screen space...
They are doing a fabulous job...

Aemy

Go to top