Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

who all watching this show for Sid-Roli (Page 3)

prerna18 Groupbie
prerna18
prerna18

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
ROSID who else... hot Sid cute roli and their amazing chemistry... who will waste their time on the yukkk looking dumb pair perm and simar... they are annoying... who made those losers the main lead... I want ROSID... my family loves ROSID... and my friends and i drooolll one hawwwttt SID and we love our cute Avika... Love this  couple and watch this show only for them... and watch only for them...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aoishi_2006Teeya

zarraa22 Senior Member
zarraa22
zarraa22

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna18

ROSID who else... hot Sid cute roli and their amazing chemistry... who will waste their time on the yukkk looking dumb pair perm and simar... they are annoying... who made those losers the main lead... I want ROSID... my family loves ROSID... and my friends and i drooolll one hawwwttt SID and we love our cute Avika... Love this  couple and watch this show only for them... and watch only for them...
Clap totally totally agree with you... rosid scene is a treat and premar kill it completely... i want the CVS to have ROSID in the forefront instead of pushing a non deserving PREMAR over and over again... they have two hot properties Manish and Avika to light up d screen, using them just to support these two is a waste of beautiful resources in d form of two stunning actors Manish Raisinghania and Avika Gor...  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aoishi_2006

aoishi_2006 Senior Member
aoishi_2006
aoishi_2006

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
is manish quit from the show?last week he wasnt present this week i heard he absence also?can anybody tell me about it plz?if he quit from the show then i will never ever watch that show anymore.i still hoping they will give us more rosid story but looked like everything is not going right.truth is first couple episode i was watch afer i dont feel to watch so boring story but after manish enter sound like it will good so i start again.specially for roli n sid ...after their marriage they got couple scene together but now no more...well if manish quit then byee byee 4 ssk.i feel its turn like SNS lot of kalakri no love story at all ...if its going to start like that then plzz  avika quit the show .because SNS  air on star plus thats why ppl still watching.but everybody dont watch colors .sns got lot of lady politics male charecter are nothing their.watch sns u will find out vishal sing he is very good actors but looked his charecter never improved even they did not show him that much like everywhere everytime they show rucha(rashi).avika we r not will enjoying kitchen politics between u simar and 3 other female because we r interested about u and manish chemistry not that stupid kitchen politics .AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Ritii Senior Member
Ritii
Ritii

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
yes i also want to know where is manish gone? and without ROSID see the rank of the show BEFORE 2 WEEK RANK WAS 35 LAST WEEK 38 TODAY RANK IS 46 EVERY WEEK  IS FALLING PLEASE ROSID SCENE DIKHO .
upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aoishi_2006

is manish quit from the show?last week he wasnt present this week i heard he absence also?can anybody tell me about it plz?if he quit from the show then i will never ever watch that show anymore.i still hoping they will give us more rosid story but looked like everything is not going right.truth is first couple episode i was watch afer i dont feel to watch so boring story but after manish enter sound like it will good so i start again.specially for roli n sid ...after their marriage they got couple scene together but now no more...well if manish quit then byee byee 4 ssk.i feel its turn like SNS lot of kalakri no love story at all ...if its going to start like that then plzz  avika quit the show .because SNS  air on star plus thats why ppl still watching.but everybody dont watch colors .sns got lot of lady politics male charecter are nothing their.watch sns u will find out vishal sing he is very good actors but looked his charecter never improved even they did not show him that much like everywhere everytime they show rucha(rashi).avika we r not will enjoying kitchen politics between u simar and 3 other female because we r interested about u and manish chemistry not that stupid kitchen politics .Angry
Can you please create a new post about Manish quitting. I want to know if he quit as well, I too watch the show only for Manish & Avika. 
Ritii Senior Member
Ritii
Ritii

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
no body knows that he quit or what but he is not there in ssk from last week lets see today.
aoishi_2006 Senior Member
aoishi_2006
aoishi_2006

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
[email protected]  even i dont know ..but feelings something like that he is not present from last week.even their show getting all dead n boring they bring him and now he is not in the show .lot of actor/actress quit from ssk because their role is not getting develop .same for manish reem n simar fan must happy they always want that.looked loke premer  got more fan then rosidCry
Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
rosid scene r good, simar always crying and giving lecture is sooo boring, only some premar parts r good and all rosid part's r best

Go to top