Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

who all watching this show for Sid-Roli (Page 14)

shinyyy Groupbie
shinyyy
shinyyy

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
@upra awww thats so cuteBlushing... i am looking forward to thier scenes for futureEmbarrassed... but i love one things about them is that he trusts her no matter wat Day Dreaming.. .. for now i want more scenes of  cute nok-jhok Day Dreamingand less rona dhona scenesDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanakktmadhubansen

shinyyy Groupbie
shinyyy
shinyyy

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
btw y does simar have onli one expression on her faceGeek
upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinyyy

btw y does simar have onli one expression on her faceGeek

HahaROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shinyyy

shinyyy Groupbie
shinyyy
shinyyy

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
lol upra y are u laughing LOL.. its a fact .. since yesterday i am seeing one expression on her faceWink

madhubansen

upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

lol upra y are u laughing LOL.. its a fact .. since yesterday i am seeing one expression on her faceWink
I am laughing because I agree with you. The only reason I don't say anything super bad about Simar is out of respect for Premar fans. Personally I am not a simar fan and don't think that she is a good actress.
suhanakkt Senior Member
suhanakkt
suhanakkt

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
ROFL shinyyy  hahah  true i think she cant ...i mean simar is beautiful but when she acting its so boring sorry simar fan i do apologize but its my point of view.maybe after 1/2 yrs latter simar getting more strong acting skills.reshmi sharma might like to give new face on her serial.simar already did 3 serial but still she didn't improve that much.anyway who cares about simar  but plz dont put ur sister down ..and u already know ur 2 bhabi are bad so why u dont trust ur own sister.
shinyyy Groupbie
shinyyy
shinyyy

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upra

I am laughing because I agree with you. The only reason I don't say anything super bad about Simar is out of respect for Premar fans. Personally I am not a simar fan and don't think that she is a good actress.
lol... LOL chalo u agrre with me thats all good... but i thynk the actress can pull off her character in much better way Ouch

madhubansen

upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by upra

eekss!Wacko... ..btw did they even introduced his gf or not... hopefully they didntPinch ... he nvr liked mataji yy... wats the mystry behinf that.. actually i just started to watch this drama yesterday so i dunt know the whole history.. how did roli end in simars sasuralD'oh
no GF shown yet, so far Mataji had kicked him out 5 yrs ago for investing some temple donation. Only elsewhere when the family was financially in bad shape. He invests the money and makes a fortune for them and then tells them to donate the money. Mataji gets super angry and kicks him out. He returns 5yrs later to take revenge against his family after becoming a business tycoon. I started watching only in November whenI was visiting my family in India but have watched some of the older episodes. I think he enters around September 20 or 21st.
Wacko mataji kicked him out Shocked... oh so he came back after 5 yrs so during those 5 yrs he had a gf Confused now it makes sense ...
we don't know if he had a girlfriend in the 5 yrs he was away. That was just a guess by @ suhanakkt  about why Sid may have refused to share the shawl; she thought he was remembering an old GF from the past.  The GF is purely a guess & hopefully no 1 comes to rock ROSID's world.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IrUmIBrAhImmadhubansen

Go to top