Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

who all watching this show for Sid-Roli (Page 11)

suhanakkt Senior Member
suhanakkt
suhanakkt

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@upra dont worry our sid will definitely support roli Wink.do u remember back episode all hard time sid always support roli so this time he will support roli also

IrUmIBrAhIm Goldie
IrUmIBrAhIm
IrUmIBrAhIm

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Yes I agree sid will be a full support to roli.. but I dunt get y simar us acting like that.. I thought sisters knew each other well enough.. but whatever I only want sid and roli to be each other's support... Btw I can't wait till thier actual track start:)
IrUmIBrAhIm Goldie
IrUmIBrAhIm
IrUmIBrAhIm

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
@upra... I thynk sid will defo support her.. till now he is... But I wanna see his angry young man side again :)
upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhanakkt

@upra dont worry our sid will definitely support roli Wink.do u remember back episode all hard time sid always support roli so this time he will support roli also
I know!! But it's always reassuring to hear the same from someone else, especially after what he did in the saree shop. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IrUmIBrAhIm

upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IrUmIBrAhIm

@upra... I thynk sid will defo support her.. till now he is... But I wanna see his angry young man side again :)
Actually instead od Simar Roli figuring that Mataji is behind all this I want Sid to be the detective and uncover the entire truth and convict Mataji in front of the entire familyWink
IrUmIBrAhIm Goldie
IrUmIBrAhIm
IrUmIBrAhIm

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upra

Actually instead od Simar Roli figuring that Mataji is behind all this I want Sid to be the detective and uncover the entire truth and convict Mataji in front of the entire familyWink

Yeaa it will be so rocking... And mataji and her little puppets face will be worth watching:)... But atleast it will be cute to see sid's concern of roli:) Smile Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanakktupra

IrUmIBrAhIm Goldie
IrUmIBrAhIm
IrUmIBrAhIm

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

I know!! But it's always reassuring to hear the same from someone else, especially after what he did in the saree shop.

I want sid to say Sry to roli for saying all dat LOL ... But I guess after thier love track starta he will only say nice things so cute Embarrassed
upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

I want sid to say Sry to roli for saying all dat LOL ... But I guess after thier love track starta he will only say nice things so cute Embarrassed
I hope so too. 

Go to top