who all watching this show for Sid-Roli - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Ooo I see ... I thought maybe they showed her.. hopefully.. no gf ...u guess mataji is enough for ROSID
i dont like sat sunday but this sat was best sat day so no complain but today is so boring yaar wait for monday for my rosid.i think i got rosid fever cant get well πŸ˜ƒ well i dont want to be well from rosid fever.16 more hour 😭 to wait
Originally posted by aoishi_2006

i dont like sat sunday but this sat was best sat day so no complain but today is so boring yaar wait for monday for my rosid.i think i got rosid fever cant get well πŸ˜ƒ well i dont want to be well from rosid fever.16 more hour 😭 to wait

Aww its k ... These 16 hours will pass by BTW I am ROSID fan too ... My name us irum:) πŸ˜›
everbody is talking about ki why sid refuse sharing the shawl yaar simpel ans hai roli is not mature to have love and all feelings but sid is more mature for these feelings thats why he refused rahi baat past girlfriend ki its not possible because when mataji told for that she want roli for sid sid was agree that time and dance practice time how he watched roli chupke chupke he has some feeling for roli thats why he is feeling more shy to share the shawl .
welcome irum to join our rosid club.@nickpick u r8 he might shy but anyway 200 episode was super and all credit goes to sid-roli.πŸ‘
hey that was 200 episode πŸ˜› mujhai pata nahi tha

<font size="3">welcome irum to join our rosid club.<font size="2">@nickpick u r8 he might shy but anyway 200 episode was super and all credit goes to sid-roli.πŸ‘</font>
</font>

Thank you so much:)...m sure ROSID r going to keep rocking this serial:-)
today no rosid so i was waiting for mondayπŸ˜†.i think its premer turn now hope next week our rosid will make us happy.i wish from tommorow again rosid per bata nehi😭 simar  ki rona dekhkar mujhe nind aati hai yaar.last night i was watching simar previous showπŸ˜† and...πŸ˜† better not talk about it i do respect simar fan .after watch todays episode i found roli is lonely  im not sure about sid  i know he always support roli but still i just think.hey guys can anybody tell that simar stop crying im fed up with her see always cry cry God plz😑

today no rosid so i was waiting for mondayπŸ˜†.i think its premer turn now hope next week our rosid will make us happy.i wish from tommorow again rosid per bata nehi😭 simar ki rona dekhkar mujhe nind aati hai yaar.last night i was watching simar previous showπŸ˜† and...πŸ˜† better not talk about it i do respect simar fan .after watch todays episode i found roli is lonely im not sure about sid i know he always support roli but still i just think.hey guys can anybody tell that simar stop crying im fed up with her see always cry cry God plz😑

LOL aoishi... Koi baat nahi LOL.. ROSID turn will come too 😊 yes poor roli I felt so bad for her 😭 I really hope sid supports her in everyway 😳 LOL simar acted in other serial... Omg Nooo . She needs to pull up her acting:(
yes aaosi roli is alone i dont like ki why sid not ask any thing to roli he just listen the things and went to simer what is that it means he thought ki roli ki galti hai ?πŸ˜•