Sasural Simar Ka

who all watching this show for Sid-Roli - Page 9

IrUmIBrAhIm thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@upra... I thynk sid will defo support her.. till now he is... But I wanna see his angry young man side again :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suhanakkt

@upra dont worry our sid will definitely support roli πŸ˜‰.do u remember back episode all hard time sid always support roli so this time he will support roli also

I know!! But it's always reassuring to hear the same from someone else, especially after what he did in the saree shop. 
upra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IrUmIBrAhIm

@upra... I thynk sid will defo support her.. till now he is... But I wanna see his angry young man side again :)

Actually instead od Simar Roli figuring that Mataji is behind all this I want Sid to be the detective and uncover the entire truth and convict Mataji in front of the entire familyπŸ˜‰
IrUmIBrAhIm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: upra

Actually instead od Simar Roli figuring that Mataji is behind all this I want Sid to be the detective and uncover the entire truth and convict Mataji in front of the entire familyπŸ˜‰

Yeaa it will be so rocking... And mataji and her little puppets face will be worth watching:)... But atleast it will be cute to see sid's concern of roli:) 😊 😳
IrUmIBrAhIm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: upra

I know!! But it's always reassuring to hear the same from someone else, especially after what he did in the saree shop.

I want sid to say Sry to roli for saying all dat πŸ˜† ... But I guess after thier love track starta he will only say nice things so cute 😳
upra thumbnail

I want sid to say Sry to roli for saying all dat πŸ˜† ... But I guess after thier love track starta he will only say nice things so cute 😳

I hope so too. 
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree with u but i hope when their love track strat cvs dont make them separate that always happen .before fall in love no problem but after fall in love all problem coming from 4 side ans start sacrifice rona dhona oh i cant see my cuty pie roli get heartbroken by sid or mataji aunt😑.and yes sid should say sorry to herπŸ˜‰
IrUmIBrAhIm thumbnail
@,upra dun wry... Hope... It will be amazing...but I love how sid is supporting roli knowing she is really young and sid understands her ... But I really want to see a sorry scene.. I am a huge sorry fan I find it cute Wen a guy say sorry :)
IrUmIBrAhIm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suhanakkt

agree with u but i hope when their love track strat cvs dont make them separate that always happen .before fall in love no problem but after fall in love all problem coming from 4 side ans start sacrifice rona dhona oh i cant see my cuty pie roli get heartbroken by sid or mataji aunt😑.and yes sid should say sorry to herπŸ˜‰

I know but for some reason I love judaii sequences LOL... πŸ˜† ... That will be so cute sid manofying roli.. and that mataji 😑 shud go somewhere for few days πŸ˜† ...
upra thumbnail

I know but for some reason I love judaii sequences LOL... πŸ˜† ... That will be so cute sid manofying roli.. and that mataji 😑 shud go somewhere for few days πŸ˜† ...

I think something bad should happen to Mataji to make her realize the value of Roli. Also Sid ka pata nahin bhai, he is loose cannon.

@suhanakkt- if we go with 1 of your theories as to why Sid refused to share the shawl, then based on yours and Irum's views probably Sid's ex girlfriend may come back to make life difficult for Roli (BTW the shawl thing is a big discussion topic in a lot of forums/ blogs)