Sasural Simar Ka

who all watching this show for Sid-Roli - Page 6

santoshi58 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yeah i thought, i was the only person crazy for them but iam wrong ,i am not crazy ,...lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aoishi_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes yesterday episode was rocking jhakkash😳.jab sid ne roli ko chupke chupke dekhne laga tab to bohut accha laga.meine to pehele se manish ko crazy fan tha aab  to avika ko bhi mujhe bohut acchi lagne laga specially jab dono 1 saath hote tab to mera hush ud jati😳.both got amazing chemistry i hope in future track director use them properly .because if i look back not only me everybody can see that both (avika n manish)are being wasted in ssk..
madhubansen thumbnail
Ritii thumbnail
today roli rock the show that type of roli i want to see agai and agin i like the line roli said - meri didi bholi hai per main roli hoo. love u avika and again small rosid scene is nice.
zarraa22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nickpick

today roli rock the show that type of roli i want to see agai and agin i like the line roli said - meri didi bholi hai per main roli hoo. love u avika and again small rosid scene is nice.

👏i loved that line too... roli rocks... i have todays episode recorded and have seen the ROSID  scene in the temple where Sid is feeding dahi to roli more than 10 times till now... they are just too good... their every expression their every non jhok makes its way to your heart... i have named them Hottie-naughty couple... and i just can't get enough of them... outstanding performance... outstanding chemistry...👏
their 2mins of screen presence makes entire boring SSK worth watching... just wish to have more of ROSID...
diyajoshi12 thumbnail
Hottie-Naughty🤣🤣 very cute name and perfect for this couple... for me hottie naughty sizzles and they rock! I love this hottie naughty...👍🏼
aoishi_2006 thumbnail
hey guys i just watch ssk director's previous show RHPKCM last episode prem was their also.i cant believe any serial can be that much stupid.if all of u just watch their last episode u will say like i said oh my God.female lead killed by some one and her '"atma"(what the hell) come back to give her (killer)punishment.and last part was more funniest scene in the tv industry- police came to caught her(killer) but who she kill she was present there😆.even police dont ask for what reason they arresting her 😆 and nobody didnt know she(female lead) is dead thats only her "atma"😆. even when she tell everybody goodbye nobody saying anything😆😆and lot of light came and she just vanished like alif laila😆 cant explain how much i laugh oh my god most funniest drama in the world.now my point is if that kind of writer already make that comedy show what is future of ssk(same director same producer same writer from that funny serial RHPKCM)? i wish they dont kill my rosid by mataji or uma pari etc. and let on their atma coming back in last episode😆😆.i wish this time director or writer use their brain.i will kill the writer if they kill roli or sid character  because only and only we watch that whole serial because of them.dear cvs dont spoil ur show plz
😆
Ritii thumbnail
hey dont watch that type of serial .
zarraa22 thumbnail
can you guys imagine... we all are still stuck on to this topic begging and pleading for ROSID... Manish and Avika are brilliant as actors their chemistry is the best on tv, they look stunning! then why are we being forced to watch PREMAR and the entire drama revolving around them...

CVS for heaven's sake plz give us a proper dose of ROSID as this is getting a little too much... we want to watch ROSID and we want to discuss their scenes, the stuff they do, the stuff they wear and much more instead of just begging and pleading for more ROSID. 
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i love the childish nokjhok between them

i love roli in it know she is getting up against umma and pari,
siddhant treats her very well qauz after all he knows that she is too young for him

ehmm is avika 14? she doesnt look like... :S