who all watching this show for Sid-Roli - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
no body knows that he quit or what but he is not there in ssk from last week lets see today.
upra@  even i dont know ..but feelings something like that he is not present from last week.even their show getting all dead n boring they bring him and now he is not in the show .lot of actor/actress quit from ssk because their role is not getting develop .same for manish reem n simar fan must happy they always want that.looked loke premer  got more fan then rosid😭
rosid scene r good, simar always crying and giving lecture is sooo boring, only some premar parts r good and all rosid part's r best
i just loved manish last night i was watching RBO and  manish acting super ...but if i compare RBO and SSK feel like ssk 3rd grade😭.cv and director can bring charm to their actor/actress they have to give them opportunity otherwise nothing is working.look at the sid role they dont even show him now but when he was anti hero he was almost everyday and he did gud.sorry to say for prem simar fan but truth is sid is more talented then prem.im not saying prem dont acting gud  but he cant hook up  the show long time.i feel before marriage prem simar pair was good acually ,i saw some epide from the net.reshmiji keya karne jara ha hain aap?we already have SNS  plz dont make ssk like sns u really have some brilliant actor but dont show them only going office and sit in their bed with laptop that stupid.when sid came to the show they never show him with laptop.ok
Edited by aoishi_2006 - 11 years ago
i just watch this show for roli and sid ... dunt like prem and simar at all 😕
Avika is doing a fab job
such a young girl and giving such a matured expression.
way to go girl 👏
we all are wathching the show for rosid but tnhey are not showing them what can we do ?

nickpick@ i think we hope from cv too much nothing going to be change ssk going back their old track dead premer jodi.but one thing how come manish agree with them?im damn sure when they sign him up they tell him he is 2nd importent male lead opposite avika.exactly same thing they did to abhishek(shankalp) so wish manish realized they need trp thats why they lie to him  now i want to tell avika n manish if both of u dont get no space then plz quit the show after that we want to see how they save their dead show.now i feel ekta kapoor better then reshmi sharma bcoz she listen to the audience lot of show start with one pair but when other pair get more popularity she give them space.i dont think now anything can happen i used to be watch their other popular show(i dont know how that show gain trp very cheap serial) look like time to move from ssk also.guys watch IPKKND or EHMMBH much more popular n on those serial all actors are equal everybody got space to show their performance .wish manish got another show manish plz dont sign any reshmi sharma serial that producer's all writer r very stupid and they dont know what r they doing😡
Originally posted by aoishi_2006

nickpick@ i think we hope from cv too much nothing going to be change ssk going back their old track dead premer jodi.but one thing how come manish agree with them?im damn sure when they sign him up they tell him he is 2nd importent male lead opposite avika.exactly same thing they did to abhishek(shankalp) so wish manish realized they need trp thats why they lie to him  now i want to tell avika n manish if both of u dont get no space then plz quit the show after that we want to see how they save their dead show.now i feel ekta kapoor better then reshmi sharma bcoz she listen to the audience lot of show start with one pair but when other pair get more popularity she give them space.i dont think now anything can happen i used to be watch their other popular show(i dont know how that show gain trp very cheap serial) look like time to move from ssk also.guys watch IPKKND or EHMMBH much more popular n on those serial all actors are equal everybody got space to show their performance .wish manish got another show manish plz dont sign any reshmi sharma serial that producer's all writer r very stupid and they dont know what r they doing😡
very well said aoishi... this show is like hiring amitabh bacchan and rekha and some rajpal yadav and dilnaz paul playing the central lead in their presence... how can they have stars like manish and avika on board and story revolving around lifeless dull and boring PREMAR... why are writers and cvs pushing us to tolerate premar?
Count me in as well. I watch for Roli and Sid. They add the excitement to the show. Simar and Prem get me bored.