who all watching this show for Sid-Roli

mikku87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i am the first one...only thing i like in this serial is nok-jhok between Roli and Sid..😳
according to me they r the life of the show...they give the freshness needed for the show👏loved todays precap😆

actually to tell the truth i fast forward all premar scenes...simar has gloomy eyes expression even wen they r enacting romantic scenes...i don't like that...only her crying expression seems good...
but sid and roli both have expressive faces...too good👏

hey this is my opinion...no offense to premar fans...
Edited by mikku87 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_A2011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Finally someone else with the same opinion :)
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mikku87

i am the first one...only thing i like in this serial is nok-jhok between Roli and Sid..😳
according to me they r the life of the show...they give the freshness needed for the show👏loved todays precap😆

actually to tell the truth i fast forward all premar scenes...simar has gloomy eyes expression even wen they r enacting romantic scenes...i don't like that...only her crying expression seems good...
but sid and roli both have expressive faces...too good👏

hey this is my opinion...no offense to premar fans...

I fast forward all premar scenes; In fact I can ff all the parts & just watch Rosid . They are the mst amazing thing to have happened to SSK. The CV's r always focusing more on Premar as opposed to Rosid which will ultimately hurt the show. 
shamanbk thumbnail
I so agree Prem and Simar are so boring send them off love Sid and Roli
Only-Mariyam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i find presim so CHEEZZEEY and overdone.
i watch the rosid scenes agaian and again LOL
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haha count me in..They are great actors and their scenes are different and amusing. She pushed him down the bed..

I really hope they have this innocent love story for Roli Sid with Roli slowly realising that she is his wife as well..The real balika badhu movie types..
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Initially I could never accept 14 year old Avika doing such a role. But I have to say shel is very good. She brings charm to the character and mannish is doing a fab job too. Whatever discomfort they have they don't show it on the screen. The scene when roil kicks off Sid from the bed was so funny. Prem simar are good but too cheesy most of the times. Truly said Sid roil are the best things in the show. Hoping to get one decent scene of roil and did everyday showing them moving ahead with heir relationship and fighting non stop.
nirv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yup, me too. Roli and Sid all the way.
sreedevi9988 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i watch ssk only 4 sid n roli...

Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Avika and Manish both are good actor avika proving her self as agood actor in such a small age good work