Hitler Didi

name calling celebration..for all inshi fans

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hey all...

just loved the way rishi said ..."aaj muje aapke naam se pukarne ka mann karr raha hain..." ...a lil pause n then "INDIRA"...hayee mein marr jaawaan...

so guys its time to celeb the day when rishi called indu by her name n not as makaan malkin...but just wanted a lil more feel from rishi's side when he said her name..hayee they way he was looking at her was to die for..any gal wud hav fallen...but ofc its hitler..

may be the feel will start when the so cald lov actually starts but for nw its more than enuf for inshi fans

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ya...in the style he said it was first time ...and that actually brought a smile on indira's face...but he earlier on indiras birthday also called her indira...so in that way...second time
Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I admit such a relief from makaan malkin😆
I hope he continues to call her by name😛
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ridhi.

I admit such a relief from makaan malkin😆

I hope he continues to call her by name😛

i just cross my fingers that he don't start calling her "DharamPatni " lols...rishi loves teasing her by god...
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved the scene when both wer parting away to wear their close both of looked so cute their xpressions wer fab
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pratamesh

I loved the scene when both wer parting away to wear their close both of looked so cute their xpressions wer fab

me too...there were many +ves in todays epi