Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwaRon227 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
CHAPTER 2
                          *FLASHBACK*
As the sun shone'I felt the rays on my eyes and I woke up'I was very happy today I wanted to go to college and see swayam then I ran towards my cupboard and started searching for something good to wear after the hard work of 2 hours I still couldn't find anything'then I suddenly saw the white dress he gifted me on our one month anniversary and remembered that he told me how beautiful I look in white ? I held the dress and found myself blushing. Then I went to take a bath and when I was ready I left for college I went to the rehearsal hall'A wide smile on my face I wanted to see swayam wanted to meet him wanted to be with him'
when I finally entered the rehearsal hall I saw swayam dancing with some new chick'not dancing he was actually teaching her dance and his hand was on her waist!!! :O ' yeah that's exactly how my expression were'swayam saw me and waved I couldn't bear it and left in anger'and swayam didn't even followed me!?!! When I was in locker room again I was waiting for him to come because he knows it VERY well that I'm always in the locker room trying to break some thing in anger and hurt myself'but he didn't appeared that time also!! Finally I decided I'll not think about it and went to the canteen to find simmi and rinni'there he was but with that new chick!! Okay so enough of this sweet smiley Sharon!! That's the way I am with swayam ONLY swayam'but I'm not that soft with the girls who try to steal my boyfriend!! I went to their table'and said."Hey you!! What do you think of yourself!? Who ARE you??!! You think you can steal my boyfriend!?! Dream on!! Oh wait..Nono!! Don't even think about it'and never try to go near him or touch him!! Do you get that!!??" swayam and that chick which simmi told me was named Aisha started laughing at me!? I was SO humiliated!! Swayam? Was laughing at me? I felt so dejected that I left the college swayam tried to follow me. When I was at home he came there to but I told ramu kaka NOT to open the door I had 45 messages and 34 missed calls from him'a lot of them did say'"its not what you think please Sharon talk to me once?" not what I'm thinking? Ugh! I don't wanna talk to him! I need my time. Meanwhile someone entered from the door it was not swayam it was simmi'
"Come on Sharon!! It'll be fun!! Simmi said and tugged at my hand she said she and all the gang have a party planned for me but I was upset with swayam and didn't want to go'simmi said "please please please sharon?? All of your friends have arranged a party for you! You wont let us down right??" she said as she did that puppy-dog-eyes thingy'that I couldn't say no'I agreed. Simmi jumped and "happy-danced" as I told her I will come' "But where is it?" I asked'she replied'"oh I'll pick you up it's a surprise'" she grinned.
There I was standing outside the door of my house waiting for simmi she was half an hour late!! I hate waiting'this reminded me of a date of swayam and me'we were supposed to meet for lunch and he was very late! I scolded him but then he danced for me on the road and made other people dance too! And said sorry. Yeah that sounds so filmy and cheesy. And I didn't like this stuff but anything swayam does'is like'huhh'everything around me reminded me of swayam. I was wearing a black dress with black heels I had done my eye make up properly my hair were fine. My dress was pretty much like the one I wore n RDX sir's party'CRAP! Everything'Like EVERYTING reminded me of swayam!! My thoughts were interrupted when simmi finally came in her black Mercedes'"sorry I'm late!! Come on in!" simmi said as I sat in her car'
"NOW will you tell me where you are taking me?" I asked'"nope! Just wait and WaTchhh" simmi said as she sang the last word after half and hour we finally reached 'it was a new club which had opened in the town'there they were'I could see'rey nd kria were doing some stupid things'Vicky and neha lost in each other like bollywood films'nil trying VERY hard to seduce Vicky and have their bromance'vishakha bharat doing those stupid "yoyo" actions'rinni and amar just standing :P
and there he was'swayam'he was also wearing black and he was looking very hot. I tried not to look at him constantly but I couldn't stop myself. We finally got off the car and greeted each other. So all of them went in with their respective mates'I realized I and swayam were alone'as I was inside swayam reached for my hand and said'"Sharon I'm sorry'please Sharon listen to me? It's not what you think'" leave me swayam" I said as I went inside.
As I went inside the club I saw everybody were occupied'some dancing some at the bar'some sitting on the couch starring at each other ( oh yeah I'm talking about neha and Vicky xD ) and rey and kriya as usual in the corner making out on the couch -________- sick. ( :P ) I sat as swayam came to me and said, "Listen to me once? Will you?" "WHAT!?" I said'almost shouted. "Aisha'she's NOT my girlfriend!! I am NOT cheating on you Sharon. you know'that I love you'" he said it so intentionally I could do nothing but stare *pehela nasha*
"Heyyy Guys !! mind if I join you?" it was sameer he was also a dazzler'"Sameer actually we are'" swayam was asking him to go but I cut him off' "Sure sameer of course you can" I said it with a smile yeah that's true I wanted swayam to be jealous as I was when he was wit Aisha'swayam was angry and staring at me'but I continued with "mission make swayam jealous" sameer asked me to dance with him and I did'but when we were dancing I was just trying to make swayam jealous and it WAS working'but it was going way too far'sameer was getting too close'when I wasn't comfortable I said I was going and swayam was also relieved cause even he was getting tensed and MORE angry' when I refused to dance with him'he dragged me back and I realized he was drank like BADLY drunk'and was saying cheap and bulgur things as swayam came and pushed him away from me I hugged him'The vulnerable Sharon the Soft Sharon'HIS Sharon was there now'swayam kissed my forehead and then went towards sameer and punched him REALLY hard and sameer started bleeding'"lets get out of here'Guys! I;m taking Sharon okay?" swayam said as he dragged me out of the club'far away from the world <3 with him <3

Edited by SwaRon227 - 11 years ago
Sree... thumbnail
*res*
*EDITED*
Sorry for taking so long Minnie...
I loved the update..thank you for such a cute update...me loved it...I love your style of writing...it is so cute and beautiful...
Update the next part soon...
Do PM me..

P.S. You might not get my comments for some time but will comment in june end, I'm going out of town now..

-Sree...
Edited by swaron95 - 11 years ago
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
unresd *

aawwwhhh !!! scha an osmie osm update!!!!
hav no wrdzz for it !!! just loved it way too much !!! dis tym if u forget to update den me FB pe aake teri dhulai krungi !!!! beware !!!! :P

P.S. dare u cm on9 again n u r GONE :P:P:P
Edited by swaron502 - 11 years ago
SwaRon227 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaron502

res

btw minnie...aaj mae tera khoon krne waali hun !!! update krna bhul gyi thi !! :@

Ab kar diya na :P ^.^ 
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SwaRon227

Ab kar diya na :P ^.^ 

dar gyi mujse ! off9 chli gyi !! :P
darpok! :P
NikiBh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Minnie 🤗