SwaRon FF - "Hum pe meherbaan do jahaan"

SwaRon227 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
RES for INDEX

This is Sharon's story ... of how she found happiness where she least expected to ..and her consequent metamorphosis  ..or  rather reversion  from Ice Princess to what she really is .. a warm person with a heart of gold .. 

I hope reading this brings a smile to ur face ...  πŸ˜³ . Plz Like the POST (The chapter update) if u'd like to be PM-ed for the next update πŸ˜³

Much Love,

Minnie πŸ˜³

INDEX :

Chapter 1 - Page 1
Chapter 2 - Page 8
Edited by SwaRon227 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwaRon227 thumbnail

CHAPTER 1 

I lied there weak, pale in a condition I'd never imagined myself. Trapped in a situation I still can't believe is true. I can't look in his eyes! I forget everything! I loose myself... ALWAYS. I have to control myself but ' I don't want to... I want to let it go!! Fine this time I will listen to my heart. But what if I regret later? What if everything goes wrong?  Ugh! I stopped the argument between my mind and soul and I've decided ' I will follow the VERY first feeling the VERY first thought ' To let it go.

I opened my eyes. I was lying on the hospital bed as I expected on the side table there was a bouquet of roses' red and white and the lighting of the room was dim' JUST the way I love it.

He was sitting on the couch, actually sleeping I sighed in relief as what I expected was him sitting right in front of me waiting for me to open my eyes and come out of danger so that he can fire me with bullets of questions because ' I owed him an explanation.

The moment I moved a little he woke up as if all my actions, movements ' breathing; EVERYTHING ' he could feel. He was relieved to see that I was out of danger now. He walked up to me and kissed my forehead I could feel the warmth ' like an electric current passed through my whole body and even though I was in a hospital bed-Which FYI was NOT that comfortable as it should be for such a serious patient like me ' How LS- It felt like I was on clouds then he sat beside me and asked, "Are you okay?" I could sense the tension and concern in his voice still in every way his voice was ' like an angel. "Yeah ' I'm fine swayam" I replied.

Silence.

He was waiting for me to say something ' most of all ' talk about last night '

"You owe me an explanation Sharon'" he said,

"I know ' I know ' But Swayam!! You know what happened last night I don't think there's anything to talk about?!" I said' NOT facing him, he could see how uncomfortable I was so he didn't ask again. He respected me. I loved this quality of himJ

"So' here are your medicines'you gotta take them properly' this one in the morning' and this one in the night' and" He stood up took the medicines and started explaining me what to take when' I didn't understood anything he was saying all I know he' he was looking SO adorable!! And he cared for me too much' he was trying to explain me what tablets to take but seemed like he himself didn't had any clue what he was saying :P I wanted to laugh! Tease him! But unfortunately I was that weak that I didn't have the strength to do so' I could barely move'but with him in front of me the pain seemed like NOTHING. I started smiling and giggling when he saw me doing that between his IMPORTANT topic and oh boy, his expressions were PRICELESS. Mouth wide open eyes popped out. I started laughing. 

This time more loudly xD he said "What? I'm not cracking any joke Sharon'this is about your health I'm very serious; you gotta take care of your health for that you have to take medicines and for THAT you need to listen to me'Okay so now this yellow one'" he started that again I shouted as loud as I could which was BTW not that loud  :P "AS IF!!!" I was still smiling he replied "As if? What?" I replied " As if I have to take care of my health as if I'm gonna take those medicines as if I have to listen to all this AS IF I AM listening to all this :P " I don't know why? But I was very happy. He replied, "SHARON!! What do you mean your not gonna take your medicines' that your not gonna take care of your health!? 

Sharon do you even know how serious your situation is?! And you're using ALL the energy in teasing me and'" I cut him off'"Swayam swayam swayammm! Chill baba let me complete!! ' Yes I will not take my medicines cause you are there to give me'Yes I will not take care of myself cause I know your there'" I said with a smile. "You scared me for a second'Sharon?" he said'"Yeah?" He replied'"Y'you're beautiful'" AND the starring sessions were back' *Pehela Nasha* ' "I'm pale!! For god sake I'm so sick that I have dark circles!! My hair is a mess!! And'and you're saying I'm beautiful? Swayam'Your CRAZY'!" I said, He replied "Yeah for you"' *Pehela Nasha'Hawa hawa look look* '

Swayam was shocked by how "control less" I was today'I wasn't Sharon the diva/rose queen/cultural secretary/Sharon rai prakash; Daughter of Gautam rai prakash'I was his sharon . And I loved it. Our starring sessions were interrupted by the doctor he entered the room and was shocked to see me like that'happy energetic (okay not THAT energetic but comparatively as I had a VERY bad accident, lost a lot of blood and blah blah :P ) and the doctor also knew it was all because of swayam , he smiled at me and so did I and then he asked swayam to come with him as there's paperwork to do'and he will tell swayam about my tests results and all'swayam said he'll be there'

"Okay so I'm gonna go'Listen it will probably take a while'you should take some rest , take a nap. You will feel better" I will feel better only when you're in front of me'I thought but said'"okay'and swayam?" he said, "Hmm?" "Thank you'you know'yesterday whatever you did for me'? Uh'I'" "Hey'Its okay you don't need to thank me" I smiled'and then he disappeared from my sight.

I was still lying there smiling amazed by the result of "letting go" then I closed my eyes remembered whatever happened last night' forgetting the bad things, the pain and remembering his touch and care'

Edited by SwaRon227 - 12 years ago
JalebiHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omgg res! i love you for doing this xx

O-M-G !! that was MAGICAL!!!😍 hayeee!!! yaar kash! kash aisa he hoon jab sharon is in bed with her broken hand! i just wish ki if this happens i WILL faint!!! 
the way you wrote it. no words. sharons feelings were just sooo visible and my fav part when he said☺️ "you're beautiful"☺️ hayeee *DEAD* seriously this made me miss the old swayum sooo much πŸ˜­ 
in simple words dear this was beautiful! and you NEED to continue!! β€οΈ

much love bubbly xxx πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by bubblykaur - 12 years ago
YashInani thumbnail
some big questions...
1) WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO SHARON...???
2) where are the others...???
3) who is responsible for sharon's accident...??? uska naam batado bas, baki me dekh lunga...πŸ˜‰

btw, nice ff, plz pm me when u update it...
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
MINNIE !! I TOLD u this was gonna be a SUPER DUPER hit !! Sasumummy is SUPER PROUD of u !! πŸ‘  LOVE LOVE LOVE this FF .. EVERYTIME I read this .. I am left smiling and grinning like a fool .. SwaRon toh HAI hi amazing .. but SwaRon in YOUR FF ...  are just sooo sooo awwwieee ADORABLE !! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  LOVE LOVE LOVE this to bits !!! 
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
*Reserved*

Meri jaaan! πŸ€—
candybar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its BEAUTIFUL!!!!😍😍
THIS IS THE SwaRon OF MY DREAMS!!!!😍
WHEN THEY'RE NOT BICKERING...WHEN THEY'RE JUST LOST IN EACH OTHER...WHEN THEY NEED SOME EXTERNAL SOURCE(like the doctor here) TO PULL THEM AWAY FROM EACH OTHER...😊
HAYE...*SIGH*...*sniff*...made me emotional...😳☺️
..SD.. thumbnail
haayy hhaaayyy chintoo ki FF, the only thing tat brings huge smile on my face aajkal😊
u know how much i❀️ it. update soon dear n add me to pm listπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: candybar

its BEAUTIFUL!!!!😍😍

THIS IS THE SwaRon OF MY DREAMS!!!!😍
WHEN THEY'RE NOT BICKERING...WHEN THEY'RE JUST LOST IN EACH OTHER...WHEN THEY NEED SOME EXTERNAL SOURCE(like the doctor here) TO PULL THEM AWAY FROM EACH OTHER...😊
HAYE...*SIGH*...*sniff*...made me emotional...😳☺️

Sharadhi .. this Chintooo (Thats wat we call Minnie , since she is the youngest in our group .. had started writing this AWFRIGGGINSOME FF like a month back and she just WOULDT post it on IF -___- I logged in from her damn account and posted it .. ab tu soch .. she is sooo shy  πŸ˜³ !!! Tannu ki fan bilkul Tannu jaisi πŸ˜†  
Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago
SwaRon227 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaRon911

Sharadhi .. this Chintooo (Thats wat we call Minnie , since she is the youngest in our group .. had started writing this AWFRIGGGINSOME FF like a month back and she just WOULDT post it on IF -___- I logged in from her damn account and posted it .. ab tu soch .. she is sooo shy  πŸ˜³ !!! Tannu ki fan bilkul Tannu jaisi πŸ˜†  

Hehheh :P 
Raafii diii :D <3 
Ab Tannu ki fan hoon to Tannu jaisi hii hongii naa πŸ˜³