Reflections : To all SwaRon fans!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
1. Main bhi SwaRon fan, so assi tussi bhai bhai. I.e shanti se padho, and reflect =)

2. Artist ki respect is the priority of any fan. Context being the latest entrant in D3, mr. Shivam!!..now i know, nobody likes 'mr. 3rd wheel' but one shouldn't write off his acting in two epis itself..I mean, he's a newcomer yaar! just look at the D3 cast when they started, they were much worse..
So yeah, please don't diss this guy's inability to carry off the whole 'male Sharon' cool/awesomeness!
That's basically respect to Shivam, the person playing it as well as the character!

3. Now some clever souls have asked for this 'chee-vam' to go away ASAP!..
Abey O!..thankfully cvs have done something for SwaRon, and usmei bhi you guys not cooperating!.. Screen time of Shivam directly proportional to screen time to SwaRon as well as movement in their track!!

So basically, please read and reflect onto what I said, and hopefully you all will understand what I'm trying to convey!

<3 SwaRon
agree! yaar i swear tune toh mere maan ki baat boldi!!! Swaron ki liye yeh accha hai! atleast they have something happening nayi toh CVs bole gaye thi swaron ko 😡 lekin i want a bit of the old protective sawyum back because these days he only acts angry with sharon! and kya pata sharon ko bhi swayum ki value pata chaal jaye! ❤️

nice post! 😃
Agreed!👍🏼
i actually feel bad for Lavin...he's gonna have a really tough time in trying to make us digest his character...
maybe he already knew it'll be hard since he'll be facing the ire of thousands of SwaRon fans who are all already quite unhappy with the current track...😕
if Shivam had entered as any other regular character, we wudn't have been so harsh on him...but as the 'other guy' in Sharon's life...uummm...makes him all the more 'not desirable'...😕
but as u said,he'll be responsible for giving us more Swaron hopefully...😳😊
lets wait n watch ki aage kya kya hone waala hai...whether Shivam will ever give us a chance to atleast slightly or reluctantly appreciate his role...😛😊
dekhenge dekhenge...😳😊