A Sincere Request Please Do Not Close the Forum

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys! Please stop making derogatory comments on actors or any one. I know this is a public place, and a  free forum. We have the right and all. That excuses won't work anymore. I am not  clamming to be innocent.Let's face it, I have been one of the biggest person who has promoted these kinda of stuff,and most of the comments have came from me. I have not regrets at the comments I made,  It was strictly my opinion.😃One thing that hurt me is the forum would be closed if we continue to fight , and make comments on actors. Let's stop that.I will do everything on my part to close my bloody big mouth. I am a straightforward person so u can expect a honest comment from me. I am blunt I know it. If me being too blunt or my actions can mean to closure of forum,  I won't do it. I am already broken missing my A.P.IF the forum gets closed, I will just be shaken. Let's just have a happy go lucky forum which is impossible I know .We can't have a utopia ,I know. At least let's try to make constructive criticism. I don't  want the forum to get closed. This is my second home,and it will be like taking a part of me or chopping a huge chunk of my flesh from me. I love u all.! Please guys! Cooperate with me.! Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vampire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
fabulous post i am with u
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hai syria m with you...!
We cnt afford to lose d forum ...
We all r a family ...
Though i never bashed any actor bt ya somtimes i did show my anger bt tht too bcoz of excessive tortures of random pds...! Hope u knw wht i mean...! Bt a/w ...frm nw on i'll totally shut my mouth ...coz i love dis forum n u guys.. So cn do dis little bit...if tht saves our forum...!
P.s. Tnxs fr making dis post...
Tcr...

-indu
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I agree Syria. we need to keep this forum alive as this way we will have a chance to get PKYEK back.
LovelyAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
totally agree with u dear😊... we have to keep this forum alive😃...
i hope soon our PKYEK will be back with a bang...🤗
keep doing all possible things to bring it back...😊
LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for making this post syria.  love u for this🤗
and i agree, apart from keeping the foruma ctive, we also need to self-modrate ourselves and put an end to bahsing and fighting, if we want to keep the forum open.
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
count me in as well😊
i'll try to be as active as possible...😊
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for making the post its brilliant. We will not let this forum to get closed. 
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for this post... we can't imagine this forum getting closed... the show is already over  we can just visit here &  get what  what we lookforward to everyday.. the OS, Vms , the epi reviews from the starting & many more posts. 
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
good post Syria...agree we have crossed limits on certain occasion, we had no right to discuss about an actor's personal life...it would be better if we limit our opnion to character to which we had been connected in past...i myself had bashed an actor in past and will try my best not to repeat it again.

Love forum!