-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I found few videos of colors GPA,i'm posting the ones which have Parichay cast in them.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRL7Gtth_CE&feature=plcp&context=C309b277UDOEgsToPDskKt2oXQlbrISsWj2aT6f7n0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIuMMq2SFCU&feature=plcp&context=C3e32098UDOEgsToPDskIAYMawByGyWchuXtF77c7Q[/YOUTUBE]

Videos credit:colors YT channel

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ sahasra...thanks ...but can you tell what is Parichay cast doing in the second video...?😳...the second video is giving error that outside india peeps can not see it...😡
-sahasra- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CraziestGurtian

@ sahasra...thanks ...but can you tell what is Parichay cast doing in the second video...?😳...the second video is giving error that outside india peeps can not see it...😡

Nothing special yaar,some bollywood celebs are shown entering the venue and after them Sammy n Keerti are shown coming in together and at the end just like 1st video all colors leads bowing to audience where Keerti could be seen.😃

I'm trying to find the videos where parichay cast are shown talking about their performances.😊
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks sahasra for the videos. I also wasn't able to see the second video, but I have seen the promo on TV so it's ok. Can't wait till 25th to watch the award show.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the vids 
-sahasra- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Iamrani

Thanks sahasra for the videos. I also wasn't able to see the second video,why is it so,both are from the same colors YT channel but I have seen the promo on TV so it's ok. Can't wait till 25th to watch the award show.Me too,the countdown begins 4 more days to go😃

angel001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the video sahasra...
I saw second video recently on tv..but didnt see the first one..Thanks..
Cant wait for 25th ..😊