Posted: 12 years ago
BHOJPURI SONG which was given to Juhi to perform was good but this saturnine lady did not do anything though , she was standing like a idol of Wax but as Word Kamraia came, She started shaking her "KAMRA" not Kamaria. I laughed too badly to see Juhi shaking Her KAMRA.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree...her dance ruined the song completely...audio was good...video was terrible 😆
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
jaano doh...jo bhagwaan ne diya hai wohi toh hilayegi yaar...ab uska kamar nahi..kamra hai toh ussme juhi ki kya galti hai...
nabeela. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣 LOL! I agree hahahaha!

Originally posted by: nishu786

agree...her dance ruined the song completely...audio was good...video was terrible😆

I have earlier heard some lyrics of ds song but never heard full. It sounds Completely awesome. GOING TO D/L right away.
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤣...i think juhi ji ne 'Kamra' bhi theek se nahi hilaya...
what was she doing?...😲 just repeating one step, keeping her hand on her 'Kamra' & shaking it accompanied with pakau expressions...😆

Originally posted by: blue-ice

jaano doh...jo bhagwaan ne diya hai wohi toh hilayegi yaar...ab uska kamar nahi..kamra hai toh ussme juhi ki kya galti hai...

Her kamraiya got expension just because of her random diet . During Kumkum she used to be so skinny but in the Lack of Shows she ruined her figure .IF you see her in without Make up , i am sure you will really get scared. Uske cheeks ki haddiyaa bahut uthi hui hai
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thats such a peppy song n juhi made so boring but sid n amar side dances we funny esp them jumping around pole lolzz

Originally posted by: avni.137

🤣...i think juhi ji ne 'Kamra' bhi theek se nahi hilaya...
what was she doing?...😲 just repeating one step, keeping her hand on her 'Kamra' & shaking it accompanied with pakau expressions...😆

yes she repeated one step continually. For a while i felt as she sweeping not dance.
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOL ...her dance was so boring.she better go and sleep in her razaai👎🏼.I enjoyed Amar and Sid as side dancers hehe😆