Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

New Track - Aman Verma entering as Devil

sme123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't think I am going to like the track of Raksha vs Kanha fight!! It won't help the falling TRP... The creatives needs to show Barkha's true colors slowly to the people @ home.. then her punishment and then getting the real Radhika back and giving her the place in the house..

I think we all want to see more positivity in the show... I like how K/R dialogues are used to share Gita Gyan with us.. but I am not sure if I am ready to take this new track..

We shall wait and see... but my prediction is that this track will not be accepted by CBians...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What the hell? A new track

I am honestly sick of waiting for Barkha's punishment. Its a torture to see her getting away. Prolonging this track has been a torture for us.
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes me too.. sick of Barkha.. and instead of punishing her they are thinking of marrying her to someone and doing good things for her. This show simply sucks man.
pjb1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Even though it is fun watching khana's leela it is very unrealistic. It would have been excellent if khana entered radhika's body as a spirit( instead of khana coming as radhika) and made her do all these. I also want to see burkha's truth exposed and she  get proper punishment. With khana's entry in the show it feels like without GOD coming to the earth himself human cannot win over evil. Is this is the message cvs want to send to the viewres ? Why can't a reformed Radhika return and solve the problems with her wits and wisdom ?
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't  you notice  the more we ask the CV's to end  Barkha's tracks the more they extend her role and now they are going to add this Aman to justify her stay in the show for a few months more.
anushiya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but we have to wait and see, when they were about to show kahna's re carnation we also thought that will not increase the TRP rates but still to a certain level we reached the 3rd position . will see what will hapen