Sky is the best Dancer

Posted: 12 years ago
Many members might have objection with "Sky is the best dancer" but Fans can't Neglect accepting this fact. Today out of all housemembers Only Sky danced well and he even looked cute with get up that he donned it was different altogether but likeable .if Big Boss considers to award someone for Dance should be Sky then. He is the best Dancer along with being Best actor .His enact also Entices me ! Love you Sky!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ofcourse.SKY baba was awesome. But they all did well. I loved the way how all of them were enjoying  it was entertaining.
👏
-Moderator- thumbnail
I like entertaining Sky. He has definitely entertained us at many occasions like "aati kya khandala" song or when he used to mimick others. I find his jokes funny at times though someone said they don't find it funny 😉

xyet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sky is d ultimate entertainer
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

I like entertaining Sky. He has definitely entertained us at many occasions like "aati kya khandala" song or when he used to mimick others. I find his jokes funny at times though someone said they don't find it funny 😉

salman said its not funny sky!!!!😉
.Ohana. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
sky rockxx...he is a total entertainer
jay8383 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beauly lies in the eyes of beholder , to some Amar would be the best dancer and yet their will be others who can argue the same in favour of sid , who knows who is a better one since none of them apply any technique to their dance as it most of the time remains freestyle.

Mainly because of his Entertainment i appreciate him. He never bored us by his talks .
vivacious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I like entertaining Sky.

You like to entertain him ??? 😲 aise kya ?

Originally posted by: prinzylvsKaSh

sky rockxx...he is a totalentertainer

He keeps Show entertaining .if Accidentally he goes out, then there nothing will be left to watch so we want only Sky.