Episode Review:High Time For C.Vs - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by starlight123

There is truth in what you say.. 

I also feel that P is also experiencing what Kesar must be feeling as well that what it feels to be away from your child. Worse in Kesar's case because Samar only acknowledges her as Pagli Amma.  Her only existence is to get a glimpse of her son which is so sad.. No wonder she her mental condition has not improved..how can it when she is looked in a room with no chance of bonding with her son 

Thank you!  Love KRIYA immensely and understand a mom's feelings.  Never doubted  her affection or devotion to Samar. But there is no KRIYAS if Pratigya does not  involve Krishna also in all  aspects of samar's bringing up. she is always saying, 'ab samar maa ke saath khelega,  maa ke saath ..., maa ke saath...what not.  And poor Baba comes and stands there awkwardly and then after sometime he himself joins them, never once Prats invites him to join them.  Remember, how Krishna sweetly said  ' hamein bhi yeh milaap mein shaamil karo yaar' or something to that effect. Heart went out to him.  

SS, KN and AMMA would never have given SAMAR to her if BABA did not support her.  Just want Pratigya to realise that SAMAR is a gift to her from KRISHNA
Edited by 18270fans - 12 years ago

nice review with gr8 emot.πŸ‘πŸΌ...

but i like the episode...gr8 performance by all the actors.

first time nice idea given by prof.to appoint somone for samara.hahahaha...so next gunga is coming...this time for meneka...πŸ˜†

very good review. dear keep it up
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒgorgeous reviewπŸ˜†
Originally posted by HHWaqarZZ

Agree with you on last point

Thanks...😊
Originally posted by riyya6

i personally like the way cv highlight Krishna character after the LEAP... he looks more matured, loved the way how he took charge of all the situation when SS ask him n kN to take gun with them... i found that scene very good... in earlier days we would see Pratz stopping Krishna from taking such step but now K himself felt that way... very good scene... Loved the way how he fough with the bad guys too... Missed the krishna music background...

I personally would like to see how Krishna / kriya handle Meera... Krishna is not the old krishna, refined Krishna will never take drastic steps like old Krishna... How is he going to  cope with meera? what will his action be? its something interesting to watch... will he keep hiding the truth abt meera from pratx fearing she might get hurt, what will happen when it explode... even b4 / after the lEAP, kriya love is still strong... no matter whether samar is in between them... i find kriya themself accepted samar as their child... even K.. His actions speak... I really pity samar that hes not gifted to have kriya as his real mum / dad... poor cute boy...  Cv should make this menaka / meera track fast... a bit slo the movement...

SAMAR desrves a credit for a such brilliant acting in a very young age... way to go BOY!!!!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by vikram0669

nice review n superb emo
todays episode was mind
blowing ,awesome n always
pleasure to
see baba's action scence
wow dabang krish back to
action n rocking performance by AB u
r awesome in every kind of
role

πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by kp.arja

Episode Was Good.

😊
😊
Originally posted by Arja.Kriya

good review.keep it up

Thanks...😊
Originally posted by 18270fans

Thank you!  Love KRIYA immensely and understand a mom's feelings.  Never doubted  her affection or devotion to Samar. But there is no KRIYAS if Pratigya does not  involve Krishna also in all  aspects of samar's bringing up. she is always saying, 'ab samar maa ke saath khelega,  maa ke saath ..., maa ke saath...what not.  And poor Baba comes and stands there awkwardly and then after sometime he himself joins them, never once Prats invites him to join them.  Remember, how Krishna sweetly said  ' hamein bhi yeh milaap mein shaamil karo yaar' or something to that effect. Heart went out to him.  

SS, KN and AMMA would never have given SAMAR to her if BABA did not support her.  Just want Pratigya to realise that SAMAR is a gift to her from KRISHNA