Episode Review:High Time For C.Vs

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode Was Average For Me.C.Vs Dragging Every Tracks Badly.

Baba Had Reached The Adda Of 'Chacha'.And Then Dhishum!Dhishum...Dabaangai Of Baba...

SS Had Reached There Along With Police.When Everything Was Under Baba's Control.

TN's Hall.Thakurs Were Very Happy To See SPS.Pratz Had Got Emotional.

Suddenly Professor Advised SS To Appoint Bodyguard For SPS.

Menaka's Mom Was Teaching Her Evil Lessons...Outside Of TN.

KriYa Bedroom.Pratz Was Feeding SPS...Then Baba Joined Them.

KriYa Had Started Their Investigation.But Menaka Interrupted.

TN Hall.Cute Scene& Dialogues Between SS-Baba-SPS-KN.

Suddenly Menaka Had Taken Him Away.Pratz Was Looking Very Sad.

No Precap.

⭐️Star Of The Day-One&Only Arhaan Baba⭐️

Thumbs Down To C.Vs.

C.Vs Dragging Every Tracks Badly.I Think They're Using(Misusing) Arhaan's Popularity As Trump Card.After Some Time It'll Be Very Difficult For Him To Bear This Show Alone.No Promo,No Precap...No T.R.P,No Popularity.

*It's My Personal View Only.Sorry If Anyone Disagree.*

Edited by -aHnAf- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
GR8 review Ahnaf..loved the emoticons... . only I disagree with the last part... I think its great the the CVs are finally concentrating on Krishna & Prats... this is what we wanted all along... πŸ‘

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How can you say episode was average? πŸ˜• I thort it was very good!

Plus the tracks are going along nicely as now Samar is back it will be a matter of time before he opens his mouth about Menaka.

The show does have TRP's of over 3 so dont know what ur talking about!πŸ˜•

Arhaan is very popular and he is being shown regularly now post leap than he was in previous weeks as they know him and Pooja (KriYa) are the ace cards so they are using them well! Plus we have the meera track coming along nicely too so all in all The show is going all nicely at a steady pace as there has to be some logic to the story rather than finish a track suddenly and abruptly with no logic ending to it.

Tracks are coming along fine and in my opinion the show has gone up a level in performances as the episodes have been a good watch.

Meera track is the next one to come along so sit back and watch!😊
Caped_Crusader thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_uma

GR8 review Ahnaf..loved the emoticons... . only I disagree with the last part... I think its great the the CVs are finally concentrating on Krishna & Prats... this is what we wanted all along... πŸ‘

It's Okay...But Personally I'm Not Liking Samar Track...But Love Samar.
Caped_Crusader thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo710

How can you say episode was average? πŸ˜• I thort it was very good!

Plus the tracks are going along nicely as now Samar is back it will be a matter of time before he opens his mouth about Menaka.

The show does have TRP's of over 3 so dont know what ur talking about!πŸ˜•

Arhaan is very popular and he is being shown regularly now post leap than he was in previous weeks as they know him and Pooja (KriYa) are the ace cards so they are using them well! Plus we have the meera track coming along nicely too so all in all The show is going all nicely at a steady pace as there has to be some logic to the story rather than finish a track suddenly and abruptly with no logic ending to it.

Tracks are coming along fine and in my opinion the show has gone up a level in performances as the episodes have been a good watch.

Meera track is the next one to come along so sit back and watch!😊

Sorry Dear...Only My Personal View...
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -aHnAf-

Sorry Dear...Only My Personal View...

Nah im not having a go ahnaf, just stating my point of view thats all! But all i want to say is that the CV's are giving more scenes and importance & more screen space to Krishna and Pratigya which is all us KriYa fans have wanted for a long time!!😊 
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
nice review..but the episode was good 4 me...
aka.aier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you for your lallantop reviewπŸ‘
18270fans thumbnail
Great review! But it is not CVS, but Pratigya who is misusing Baba.  She did not even thank Baba for his effort and just took the  kid from him into her room as if Baba was just a servant who had gone on an errand! She never involves Baba in any of her activities with Samar and poor Baba has to impose himself.  She always highlights the ma part but never once mentions chachu, inspite of his sacrifice.  her behaviour looks almost rude sometimes; she has to inculcate some basic courtesy where her one of a kind husband is concerned!   Just a personal feeling not meant to hurt anyone.
HHWaqarZZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you on last point