Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neemsundari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: IPK_FAN

but Khushi doesn't call Payal as "Aap" .  In the pre cap she was saying "aap toliya dijiye..." but I noticed in the other episodes she uses "Tum" for Payal... so how can she be talking to Payal?

i noticed that after someone pointed it out...but logically who else could it be, other than Payal? Maybe since she calls Arnav "Aap" the CVs got her to call her Jiji "aap" just this once? So he thinks she is calling him?πŸ˜†
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
hehe..I really thought then Khusi ki aangnein me Arnav kya kaam hai??? matlab now...in future...**************** thanks for opening such a cute thread...
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Arree yaar.. anjali asked him to go to Gupta house to give them invitation about todays pooja at RM to get a good bride for arnav.. 🀣
Anjalis poojas will never end 🀣🀣🀣🀣
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: IPK_FAN

but Khushi doesn't call Payal as "Aap" .  In the pre cap she was saying "aap toliya dijiye..." but I noticed in the other episodes she uses "Tum" for Payal... so how can she be talking to Payal?

excellent! so was it akash itself, according to my earlier conventions? πŸ˜†
stardust- thumbnail
@B.. yaar why this telepathy? i just said the same thing! 

anu, anu, anu! kyunki kyuni? kya? :P

@CS.. 🀣 chalo mere khatir juch toh nekh hua..! pataa nahin yaar, could be he thought that, but why would he wait for so much time? he'd gone straight if he'd thought that.. πŸ€”

@darcyfan.. what the..! HIM too? 🀣

nah he isn't ready to accept it.He gave her the towel because he knew she is too much of a dhakkan to ever think about itπŸ˜†
so he is safe lol
imaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mera dihan hi nai gaya is tarf he cares...
Bebo.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Such a good observation girl, while we were all busy thinking what happens next you were a step ahead,lolzz..

He cares, and nice question how will Arhi meet, lolzz now Arnav will come and teach Payal how to adjust to the Raizada family,lolzz. Arnav at the gupta's house. woop woop!!!
Edited by Bebo.. - 12 years ago
stardust- thumbnail
@ipepe.. safe! what a word for ASR?!! πŸ˜†.. oh so he does know she is a dhakkan to rethink about what she just asked him and he did, lol!

@neemasundari.. i'd not be surprised if they DO write it off as an editing error and it wouldn't turn up itself today! so much for our brains being put to use πŸ˜†

thank you ALL for dropping in.! had fun reading your replies! some of them did make me go LMAO.. anjali asking him to invite the guptas for a puja 🀣

haniff thumbnail
haha! CUTE post! arnav fassa toh fassa.. ;)