Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys, there is a new soap coming on Zee which is Gunjan Roli and it will start from 16th january. So what you think it will take what slot? I dont think our CB is ending because we have so many story left. Radhika returning,etc ,etc.

So what you think Gunjan Roli slot will be?
Dont worry CB is not going to end.its bhagonwali is going to end i think.still there is lot to come in CB RADEV romance,happiness etc,their children.so be cool.
I thinkeither it'll be 6.30 or 10.30 if Bhagonwali is ending.CB is not going to end so soon.
I also think it's Bhagonwalli which is ending because the leading actress just got married and may leave the show (acc to me only ). CB has a lot of things to settle with us before they could end it. Besides it has a higher rating than most of the other shows that I won't mention anymore coz I might offend their fans.
Why bring up "CB Ending"... talking about a new show will just cause destruction but just saying what will be the time slot will be good. 

Chocolate_Boy and first replier its better if you don't bring up ''cb ending'' topics up... 

:]

Have no intention to offend anyone just don't want people to get upset on this forum... you know what i mean?
It's a little too late for that I am definitely offended.
May be PR will end to make room for the new show.
It is nothing to do with CB.
Again i request all the members not to say anything about any other show in CB forum.ZEE will decide which slot the new show will be given.So plz do not discuss about ending of any show.
i think we have 2 wait that which show will be replace!!
Arre yaar, I did not say Cb is ending. I just wanted to know wat u think of the time slot. Sorry if i hurt anyone.