same here ismaail :( but InshALLAh juhi will win
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by .natasha

same here ismaail :( but InshALLAh juhi will win

InshaAllah she will
Originally posted by maureen100001

REPORTER: How Zangoora happend to U?

HU: Well,it came very surprisingly to me! One ph call frm the makers of KOD,and it changed my life! Now I am internationly popular too!(smiles)

REPORTER: What preparations you did to perform Zangoora?

HU: Well,its a stage show. You cant get any re takes like in films and tv.You have to prepare urself mentally and physically ! I have made six packs abs for this!

REPORTER: Do u think that it is effecting ur chocolate boy image?

HU: No,no,not at all! I am here to work! I would do evrythng that a show required! People still call me SUMIT whenever they meet me! I dnt think that i have lost my chocolate lover boy tag!(smiles)

REPORTER: You recently celebrated ur 6yrs marriage anniversary with ur wife Tina! How was the experience?

HU: It was an awesome day! I want to thank my wife Tina for loving me so much! We both complete each other. These 6yrs passed like in a very short time! We gave a party and many close frndz came and we enjoyed a lot!

REPORTER: Coming back to TV,ur fans still wants to see u in a new TV show,in a new avatar with ur co-star juhi parmar(shroff)only! What you have to say about it?

HU: thats very sweet of them! They still remember our jodi! But it is not in my hand! Right now i am doing Zangoora and Juhi is busy with her married life and she is planning to open a production house with sachin! So,not possible at the moment!

REPORTER: Juhi is in Bigg Boss house at the moment! Grand Finale is on the way! What u have to say about it?

HU: To be very honest,i dnt watch this show! Tina watches it and keep informing me about what is happening in the house! But i want my best friend Juhi to win the show. She is there frm day1! I think Amar and Sid are very bad players in the house. But i support JUHI PARMAR! KUMKUM should win!(smiles)

REPORTER: Msg for ur fans...

HU: Keep loving me and stay in peace! Happy New Year!:-)

[this interview was written in bengali. I translated it in english for u guyz]

The full credit goes to Ankita Das 😊

Thanks alot for sharing i really want  nd waiting for Hussain sumeet  comments on Juhi  InshaAllah she will win becoz she is dserving to be winner of BB5 as Hussain said  SHE IS THERE IN FROM  DAY 1 and all the best to Hussain
Edited by maheen55 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by cutesweet_priya

Hello

This is de actual time to party 

Dis is just a memorable moment 😃

I just wish dey come back on-screen together n rock a always👍🏼

Just tooo happy😃😃
N loved it a lot

Thank u loads🥳

Me too wish they will come soon  after BB5
Originally posted by maheen55

Me too wish they will come soon  after BB5
hOPEFULLY THEY WILL
i am busy with work today..cant be active much..but i am trying my best to get votes for juhi😊
Originally posted by pesi11

i am busy with work today..cant be active much..but i am trying my best to get votes for juhi😊
The Important thing is voting :)
Aaj BB mein sabne apne apne galtia confess kiya pure duniya k samne! Juhi ne apne galtia kitni pyaar se confess kiya! Or sabke saath hug kar liya! Or saaza maafik usne or mahek ne uthak bethak kiya! She was luking so cute and innocent! Just love her crazily! God bless U juhi,hope u win BB5!