JUHI'AT#5 Congo 4 the 5th one...u rocks JUHI<3[C] - Page 54

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Fan of Juhi

Yup agree with you 😑
Yup crocodile ki bhi insult ho gai pata nahi kya samghte hain yai apne app ko😑😑😑
Yup yaar this is nonsense 😑😑😑
Yup whatever she does they have problem remember when sky had a fight wid mahek even though sky was Juhi's friend but Juhi went to mahek n hugged her n told that sky u were wrong arghh then these ppl say that she tries to be the great indian bahu
If she helps other they willl say she i trying to be a typical Indian bahu n if not then they say she is selfish 😑😑😑😑
Arghhh but we will vote 4 Juhi 😳
agree annie ..infact they hav no problem with juhi but they r scared that juhi win na ho jaye ...how disgusting they r..anyways juhi will win this show for sure😊
can't wait to see who will go from bb houseπŸ˜ƒi hope not juhi
finger crossed***πŸ˜”
Originally posted by Fan of Juhi

Thank u 😳
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Chipkali samghte hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by zaryaabJuhi1b8

nice one zryab😊 keep it up
Originally posted by Ismaail

Hey Guys I won Crazy juhi Fan award and I want to share it with u guys  coz U all are deserving this award

Here Is the siggies

oh wowww congrax ismailπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

Juhi is safe  Guys
and Suuny Evicted
OMGGG really so happy yupeparty time but after today's episode ..we hav two reasons to celebrate 
1. is juhi save from eviction
2.new year
din chika din chika ding ding..sooo happyyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
but sad juhi akeli soyegi or baate sirf sky se karegi..agar sky bhi palat gaya to fir kisse baat karegi ..one more thing if sunny evicted then for sure mahek and sid will making a fun of juhi ..like that
bichaari akeli reh gayi sunny ke baad pehle pb chalegi ab sunny ..like this ..which i hate the most 😑😑
anyways i wish juhi will win the showπŸ˜ƒ ...all d best juhiπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by muskan087 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by greatsumkum

GUYS...😊

one  thing  I want to share with you all...πŸ˜›

At the End of the annual day function  all the housemates were dancing ...

And Juhi did not dance ...Rite...πŸ˜‰

Do you know how I felt at that time...????

Winner is sitting with a trophy  πŸ˜‰ n remaining finalists are performing in front of JUHI (Winner of BB5) like a cheer leaders...πŸ˜†

Juhi RocksssπŸ‘πŸΌ

OMGGG neha i was thinking the same😲 ..i also felt that juhi win the show and second one that juhi save from this eviction and all four were fighting for votesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Out of topic guys

Sachin Shroff replaces Alan Kapoor in Niyati

Saturday, December 31, 2011 | 12:03:54 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    1 Comments
Sachin Shroff replaces Alan Kapoor in Niyati

Sachin Shroff will henceforth be playing Amber in the Sahara One show...

Sachin Shroff, currently seen as Shyam in Balika Vadhu will now be seen as Amber in Sahara One's Rishton Ki Bhanwar Mein Uljhe... NIYATI. Allan Kapoor who carried the baton till now will now hand it over to Sachin.

We contacted Sachin, who confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I will be playing the lead role from now on. I do not know what the reason for replacement is, but I do not have any issues with it. But since the role is quite young, I had to reduce my weight and had to work a little hard on that."

Sachin, who is presently doing Balika Vadhu, has no intention of quitting the show. "As of now, there are no issues of date clashes between the two shows, so I do not want to quit Balika Vadhu now. But if any issues pop up in the future I will think over it."

Sachin has shot a promo with Jayshree Soni for Sahara One's New Year Wishes and the proper shoot will commence next week.

Wow A new yaar bring a  good news for sachin fans
thanx for sharing .πŸ˜ƒ.

FOR ALL JUHI FANS / JUHI JI
WISH U HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012
New Year Graphics
Originally posted by kahkashansakina

FOR ALL JUHI FANS / JUHI JI
WISH U HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012
New Year Graphics
thanx kahkashansakina