Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ismaail

Shooli U r most welome And Yeah I remembered  U were in FIrst AT

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  thank you fr remembering๐Ÿค—
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Juhi watches the housemates posed as students run around the garden area in a child-like way.

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ismaail

Acc to reports Sky is evicted today as per Mehak and salman wishes:(

oh no ...how can sky get less votes than sid ...this is really a scripted show ...๐Ÿ˜ก ..injustice to sky ..๐Ÿ˜ญ ... this truly shows salman's influence on BB show ..salman n BB sucks ๐Ÿ˜ก
Ismaail thumbnail

Juhi & Sunny laugh at the video played on VT which was of Sky & Pooja Misrra mimicking the fight between Siddharth & Pooja Misrra.

Ismaail thumbnail

Juhi says nasty things about Siddharth's habits & his family. Juhi also states that he should be taking care of the house but he's the most lazy person in the house.

Ismaail thumbnail

Juhi gives the best student award to Amar & the best teacher to Mahek also declaring the end of the weekly task.

Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
overall another supercute episode minus Juhi and Sid's unnecessary fight. Arrey yaar jaadu poche ki baath kithna door le gaya. True what Juhi said was right and she has been telling Sid since day b4 and we've seen it. plus Juhi kithne ache se kaha pehle and Sid started attacking personally.
but all in all right now at this point it's just a waste of energy fighting for things like these. i thought Sky was right in that matter.

In the morning the PT period was hilarious. i cudnt stop laughing when all the students started jogging to all sides and Shakti ji ki nakre karthe the ๐Ÿคฃ omggg๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† sab ki pack up๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

and the ceremony was awesome. one of my favourite songs and that moment felt so gud where everyones together. ๐Ÿ˜Š Juhi looked really pretty in the whole episode. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

It was funny how Sid was saying that PM-SKy's enact act wasnt funny๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† that was one of the funniest clips of BB5. I re watched that scene afterwatching the episode cs it was that awesome.

Ismaail thumbnail
I agree maureen
Sid was really pissed with after watching the clip
and ajkla uska aik takya kalam hogaya hai mje darr lagta hai absay baat kernay mai
ishnay yeh baat atleast 5 lagoon say ker li hai
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Are the voting lines closed?

all are voting until the last second right. yaar dnt take any chances ok. ๐Ÿ˜•

nervous nervous๐Ÿ˜•