Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

JUHI'AT#5 Congo 4 the 5th one...u rocks JUHI<3[C] (Page 41)

pbameenakshi Goldie
pbameenakshi
pbameenakshi

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
vote 4 juhiThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
Thumbs UpThumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetjuhizarfishanzahidzaryaabJuhi1b8Annie4Juhigreatsumkum

zarfishanzahid IF-Rockerz
zarfishanzahid
zarfishanzahid

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
i ma happy that juhi has started playing game also jo jaisa hota hia us ko jawab bhi waisa hi dena chahye and forum members are so obsessed with juhi winning abhi se bechare dar gaye hain k kahin juhi na jeet jaye LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie4JuhigreatsumkumzaryaabJuhi1b8

maureen100001 Goldie
maureen100001
maureen100001

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos-membervideos.html#top

a very nice video Juhi Sky and Sunny. Juhi is motivating them in that night conversation they had. she says "lets not get deviated, lets not get off tracked, lets be focused, were here for the show so we'll give our best to the show. we've done it till now, we'll do it till the end. Hasna hain, masti karni hain, best se best task karni hain like how we've always done, WE HAVE TO GIVE OUR BEST TO THE SHOW, aaj ke baath bigg boss se bhi narazgi nahi karni hain humko bcs BB has explained and proved us time and again that there's nothing of that sort jo him soch rahe hain. Last 13 days we have to show our strengths, no questions from anybody cuming from outside" snd then Sky is like "I'm with you" Sunny too says "main bhi" and they put their hands together. And Juhi's like "that's like my guys" then sky and Sunny makes funny noises like Hip hip hooray, hooha Smile

(if only these guys knew that BB is playing a dirty game with themOuch pls keep supporting Juhi as much as possible ppl. I too used to criticize Juhi whenever i found smthing wrong but from y.day show it was obvious that BB is playing a big game wd  Juhi.Angry most of the stuff which were shown could be twisted too to favour their official contestant. please do everything possible cs BB itself is playing this game against us)

thanx again Annie for the links Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie4JuhizaryaabJuhi1b8

Annie4Juhi IF-Sizzlerz
Annie4Juhi
Annie4Juhi

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maureen100001

Thanx AnnieSmile we need to get to work and get ppl voting for her. And make the channel also know that we realize their underhand games. they will keep portraying Juhi negatively as much as they can and we shud keep supporting her more than we can.
My Pleasure Di Embarrassed
Yup we need 2 m posting my commesnts everywhere to vote 4 Juhi Big smile
Yup we need to make them realize their mistake Angry
Yup we must even they r abusing me I just dont care I will comment even in BB pages Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

greatsumkumzaryaabJuhi1b8

Annie4Juhi IF-Sizzlerz
Annie4Juhi
Annie4Juhi

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maureen100001

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos-membervideos.html#top

a very nice video Juhi Sky and Sunny. Juhi is motivating them in that night conversation they had. she says "lets not get deviated, lets not get off tracked, lets be focused, were here for the show so we'll give our best to the show. we've done it till now, we'll do it till the end. Hasna hain, masti karni hain, best se best task karni hain like how we've always done, WE HAVE TO GIVE OUR BEST TO THE SHOW, aaj ke baath bigg boss se bhi narazgi nahi karni hain humko bcs BB has explained and proved us time and again that there's nothing of that sort jo him soch rahe hain. Last 13 days we have to show our strengths, no questions from anybody cuming from outside" snd then Sky is like "I'm with you" Sunny too says "main bhi" and they put their hands together. And Juhi's like "that's like my guys" then sky and Sunny makes funny noises like Hip hip hooray, hooha Smile

(if only these guys knew that BB is playing a dirty game with themOuch pls keep supporting Juhi as much as possible ppl. I too used to criticize Juhi whenever i found smthing wrong but from y.day show it was obvious that BB is playing a big game wd  Juhi.Angry most of the stuff which were shown could be twisted too to favour their official contestant. please do everything possible cs BB itself is playing this game against us)

thanx again Annie for the links Smile

My Pleasure yup u r right we should make them realize n Juhi has got millions of LOVERSEmbarrassed
BB is such a ...AngryAngryAngryAngry
I was soo disappointed cz they didn't showed Juhi in confession roomOuch
They wanna show that Juhi is negative but we know that she is the BESTEmbarrassed
Thanks 4 the link nice videoBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaryaabJuhi1b8

zaryaabJuhi1b8 IF-Sizzlerz
zaryaabJuhi1b8
zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Edited by zaryaabJuhi1b8 - 27 December 2011 at 6:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie4Juhi

zaryaabJuhi1b8
zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Bigg Boss: Mastermind Juhi provokes Sky to quit...

Mumbai: Juhi Parmar has bright chances of winning 'Bigg Boss 5'. Many eliminated contestants also predicted the same. Thanks to her friends in the house, Juhi has managed to survive on the show so far. She has often used people in the house to create controversies and maintained her peace loving image in front of others.

Juhi and Sunny Leone were seen sobbing after host Sanjay Dutt grilled them over several issues. When Akashdeep Saigal tried to console them she said, "Why do they keep making fun of your statements about leaving the show. If I was in your place I would have left the show."

Sky completely lost it after this and asked Bigg Boss to open the gates. Juhi didn't try to stop Sky even once. Obviously if he goes out, Juhi will have one less contestant to beat in the voting. Even Amar Upadhyay and Siddharth asked 'Bigg Boss' to let him go. Sky calmed down after talking to 'Bigg Boss' and realized that Juhi provoked him. http://ibnlive.in.com/news/bigg-boss-mastermind-juhi-provokes-sky-to-leave/215395-44-124.html

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetamaheen55Annie4Juhi

zaryaabJuhi1b8
zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Plz VOTE 4 Juhi guys HeartHeart Love her so v v v much  Insha ALLAH u will be safe  HeartHeartHeart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maheen55zarfishanzahidAnnie4Juhigreatsumkum

Go to top